Ordering from PureBulk to EU - avoiding customs

blackface

Hello guys,

I would like to order the DHEA powder from PureBulk website. The thing is that its not allowed in my country and my first package to EU was already seized ones.

Now I want to try it again. But I have to figure it out how to do it. I want to obtain the DHEA powder and avoid customs to seize it.

Do you have any tips?

Thank you

Santosh

Hello guys,

I would like to order the DHEA powder from PureBulk website. The thing is that its not allowed in my country and my first package to EU was already seized ones.

Now I want to try it again. But I have to figure it out how to do it. I want to obtain the DHEA powder and avoid customs to seize it.

Do you have any tips?

Thank you

What kind of a cuck government bans DHEA ? It's the least harmful substance there is, I take 500mg/day orally.
My country is already one of the biggest shills for the New World Order and still allows it, never had any of my hormones seized ever.

Have you emailed Bure Pulk asking if they provided discrete shipping ?

ThinPicking

I've not thought about this in a while or tried but many years ago I had the concern for international orders of a concentrated Kava paste in to England. It never got tagged at customs but could easily have been and was an expensive product. I thought about some ways around it.

- Befriend the seller or some key staff if it's a company. Try to get them to package and label in a way that obfuscates the likely contents.

- Use a proxy/package forwarding service and request they repackage and label in way that obscures the likely contents. The service could be in a less restrictive country or even in your own depending on how the customs process works. Customs may only scrutinise packages like this destined for private citizens. It depends.

- Do the above privately, via a friend you may have in another less restrictive country. If you don't have one, make one. But do it properly, don't use them.

- Hedge your bets and place multiple orders. Spaced over several days. One or all are bound to slip through.

🤷‍♂️

OP
blackface

blackface

What kind of a cuck government bans DHEA ? It's the least harmful substance there is, I take 500mg/day orally.
My country is already one of the biggest shills for the New World Order and still allows it, never had any of my hormones seized ever.

Have you emailed Bure Pulk asking if they provided discrete shipping ?
Yeah, it ******* sucks man. I had no problems with Idealabs products or steroids from other sources. But since it official seller its a problem. I will try to contact them before the order but I thing they rather tell me to **** off then ship it to me.

OP
blackface

blackface

YOLO. I just made new order with DHEA and some other supplements. I will fake the invoice and hope that they will not open the package.

tankasnowgod

You can't "avoid customs." Every package goes through it, or at least, is supposed to.

A package can get seized or opened for all sorts of reasons. There are also many more that sail right through. Sometimes, they will tell you why they seized it. Is DHEA on the list of substances not allowed where you are? If it is legal to be imported, it still could have been seized for a number of reasons. Maybe a certain amount is legal to import, and amounts over that get seized. You should really check with your local authorities for details.

OP
blackface

blackface

So I did take the risk and made another order with DHEA powder and Glycine. And today I got my package without any issues from customs. I chose APC (with DDP condition) as a delivery agent. I dont know if I had just a luck or it was because of the Christmas-hurry and the customs were burried by the amount of packages/presents.

But anyways if anyone had a problem or want to try to order the DHEA from PureBulk try the APC delivery company.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals