Ordering Cynoplus/Cynomel from Mexico to Canada

Buckian

Hey all.

I have previously ordered Cynomel and Cynoplus to RSA with some success. However, I am in Canada now and it seems that things are more tightly regulated here. Does anyone have experience with ordering from farmaciasdelnino.mx or www.meds.com.mx to Canada (or another source)? If so, what is the success rate?

Please provide experiences or alternative solutions!

Yann

Also interested.

I think farmaciasdelnino.mx doesn't ship to Canada.

OP
Buckian

Buckian

Hey all.

I have previously ordered Cynomel and Cynoplus to RSA with some success. However, I am in Canada now and it seems that things are more tightly regulated here. Does anyone have experience with ordering from farmaciasdelnino.mx or www.meds.com.mx to Canada (or another source)? If so, what is the success rate?

Please provide experiences or alternative solutions!
It seems that you can try order to Canada but whether you receive it or not is dependent on the customs official. More than likely it won't get through.
Easiest seems to be to get someone to bring from MX.

June

It seems that you can try order to Canada but whether you receive it or not is dependent on the customs official. More than likely it won't get through.
Easiest seems to be to get someone to bring from MX.
Hi were you able to order from meds.com.mx? They told me that they have customers in every province...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals