Orange palms and soles

SamYo123

Do oranges contain beta carotene? Should one avoid them if palms and soles are orange? What about orange juice?

Sucrose speeds up the metabolic rate by 20% is that the same for fruit and juice, carbs in general?

Eberhardt

Do oranges contain beta carotene? Should one avoid them if palms and soles are orange? What about orange juice?

Sucrose speeds up the metabolic rate by 20% is that the same for fruit and juice, carbs in general?
Yes it is. I personally got a doctor verifies liver poisining from to much beta caroten and retinol. Still struggling to get it out. If your skin is turning orange youbare in deep. Sorry. I also should mention that while having a good thyroid helps it surely doesnt fix it. I got this while having low tsh good t3/4 numbers and good temps (even if I wasnt like "perfect) - I suggest you check out Ideas, Concepts, and Observations and hia books. Also "Nutrition detective" . And I expect this to get some resistence but I seriously think that even if not accepting the main theory, its impossible to not conclude that orange skin isnt a sure sign of too much in this specific case.

OP
S

SamYo123

Yes it is. I personally got a doctor verifies liver poisining from to much beta caroten and retinol. Still struggling to get it out. If your skin is turning orange youbare in deep. Sorry. I also should mention that while having a good thyroid helps it surely doesnt fix it. I got this while having low tsh good t3/4 numbers and good temps (even if I wasnt like "perfect) - I suggest you check out Ideas, Concepts, and Observations and hia books. Also "Nutrition detective" . And I expect this to get some resistence but I seriously think that even if not accepting the main theory, its impossible to not conclude that orange skin isnt a sure sign of too much in this specific case.
So avoid all vitamin A foods including animal meat and dairy?

Eberhardt

So avoid all vitamin A foods including animal meat and dairy?
Dairy yes, animal meats no. Just avoid pork, organs and fatty fish . The zink and b-vit in liver f.ex can be gotten elsewhere. Also get enough fiber to help the body dump it through the bile (beans if you are ok with it or apples works to) . Mainly, meats are fine. Dairy is the main deviation from peaty

Avoid red and orange and dark green as they are high in betacaroteen. And organs pork and not too much egg yolk and dairy to reduce retinol. Its boring but not too hard (well thats me)

Eberhardt

Oh and about the fruit/juices, mainly yes, starch is more complicated though as the double glucose bond must be broken. Just habe an eye on getting enough b1 as the body increases its use when cleaning out betacaroteen and retinols. (Retinol is an alcohol chemically so many similarities alcohol abuse/damages)

OP
S

SamYo123

Dairy yes, animal meats no. Just avoid pork, organs and fatty fish . The zink and b-vit in liver f.ex can be gotten elsewhere. Also get enough fiber to help the body dump it through the bile (beans if you are ok with it or apples works to) . Mainly, meats are fine. Dairy is the main deviation from peaty

Avoid red and orange and dark green as they are high in betacaroteen. And organs pork and not too much egg yolk and dairy to reduce retinol. Its boring but not too hard (well thats me)
Seems like Vitamin A from animal and dairy for retinol is good for beta careotene/orange soles and palms

akgrrrl

Uh...if you are bathing and handwashing in well water that has (either or both)dissolvable or biological iron, this can happen easily too.

OP
S

SamYo123

D960CAD5-1495-4975-899B-3ABCF3BF7C4F.jpeg

Attachments

• EA2C3876-6386-4391-AC09-7E6D6574074E.jpeg
    EA2C3876-6386-4391-AC09-7E6D6574074E.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 34
  • C6BAEE09-3DCD-47CD-84CE-4E9826E93B8D.jpeg
    C6BAEE09-3DCD-47CD-84CE-4E9826E93B8D.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 37
  • A6E887F2-586F-469B-99AD-22EE2C35E573.jpeg
    A6E887F2-586F-469B-99AD-22EE2C35E573.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 38

mariantos

Very interesting, but more interesting is that your fingers look swollen, especially in the area where the metacarpals join the phalanges.

It gives me the impression of rheumatoid arthritis, but knowing that you are experiencing certain skin problems, more plausible would be a psoriatic arthritis that can occur from a fungal infection!

However, I can misinterpret the photos, maybe it's just an illusion to my eye.

OP
S

SamYo123

Very interesting, but more interesting is that your fingers look swollen, especially in the area where the metacarpals join the phalanges.

It gives me the impression of rheumatoid arthritis, but knowing that you are experiencing certain skin problems, more plausible would be a psoriatic arthritis that can occur from a fungal infection!

However, I can misinterpret the photos, maybe it's just an illusion to my eye.
definitely not swollen...

akgrrrl

Yeah its coloring your hand calluses and exterior layer on the feet. If it was betacarotene, your face would be orange. No worries.

OP
S

SamYo123

Yeah its coloring your hand calluses and exterior layer on the feet. If it was betacarotene, your face would be orange. No worries.
So it is beta carotene or not? Youve said yes and no in the same line

akgrrrl

So it is beta carotene or not? Youve said yes and no in the same line
Not betacarotene. Normal callous colors. I have a couple old guys I do their feet, their callouses are yellow. Those are tough layers of dead skin, so normal. It looks to me like you either do a little lifting or wrench turning. Good for you.

Eberhardt

Not betacarotene. Normal callous colors. I have a couple old guys I do their feet, their callouses are yellow. Those are tough layers of dead skin, so normal. It looks to me like you either do a little lifting or wrench turning. Good for you.
I cant guarantee that its betacaroteen. That said the idea that your face also would turn orange is plain false. Orange palms and feet due to betacaroteen even has its own name though I cant remember it (google it).

On the comment about betacaroteen being bad but retinol ok is the peaty wiew. Its one og the things I differ from Peat on. But betacaroteen is converted to retinol so not much difference.

If ts wants more info on it let me know and Ill elaborate but as mentioned its not in line with peat thats why I just recommended the pages in the beginning of the thread. Now I will say as I said initially that for me it has been very harmful/helpful to stop it but I want argue since its anti-peat. But even from a peaty point of view a lot of betacaroteen is problematic

akgrrrl

I cant guarantee that its betacaroteen. That said the idea that your face also would turn orange is plain false. Orange palms and feet due to betacaroteen even has its own name though I cant remember it (google it).

On the comment about betacaroteen being bad but retinol ok is the peaty wiew. Its one og the things I differ from Peat on. But betacaroteen is converted to retinol so not much difference.

If ts wants more info on it let me know and Ill elaborate but as mentioned its not in line with peat thats why I just recommended the pages in the beginning of the thread. Now I will say as I said initially that for me it has been very harmful/helpful to stop it but I want argue since its anti-peat. But even from a peaty point of view a lot of betacaroteen is problematic
False? Haaaah since that happened to me drinking fresh carrot juice from carrots fresh out of the Matanuska Valley I beg to differ. Neck, face and arms all orange. Took about a week to dissipate.

Eberhardt

False? Haaaah since that happened to me drinking fresh carrot juice from carrots fresh out of the Matanuska Valley I beg to differ. Neck, face and arms all orange. Took about a week to dissipate.
I am not saying it cant happen I say it doesnt always happen

OP
S

SamYo123

Off topic, what causes eye twitching? Been having it for a while now........... its my left eye.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals