Orange Juice Lowers DHT?

REOSIRENS

I consume OJ with the purpose of lowering DHT via its high Inositol content (study enclosed). It works wonders.

In the Ray Peat diet I suppose OJ balances milk intake (milk increases DHT big time - so do egg yolks as well).
It's vitamin c that lowers dht and orange juice increases parathyroid hormone via citric acid that's why you should balance with milk and cofee

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what are your thoughts of 5ar decrease from fruit or oj seems tropical foods contain this ability example avocado mango coconut oil oranges and there compounds. Would organic cherries be safer? @Salmonamb studies show more vitro and animal tests not human trials

I have not seen any studies that OJ consumption lowers DHT or otherwise inhibits 5-AR. The people I know who drink a lot of it and have done blood tests did not get lower DHT.

Peater

I did a full day only of orange juice, same with rice.

On the day of orange juice I was freezing cold and had low DHT.

This just sounds ludicrous to me. A whole day of nothing but orange juice? No thermogenic protein, no salt, just liquid fruit carbs. Of course you felt cold.

Assessing DHT levels based on feels over one day, I can't even be bothered to go into.

Andman

This just sounds ludicrous to me. A whole day of nothing but orange juice? No thermogenic protein, no salt, just liquid fruit carbs. Of course you felt cold.

Assessing DHT levels based on feels over one day, I can't even be bothered to go into.

this!

ShotTrue

Can't say I felt anything from drinking orange juice as part of a regular diet

Cameron

I would say starch could have worse steroid production effect due to endotoxin. Orange juice always felt pretty androgenic especially with its unique anti estrogen chemicals

Back
Top Bottom