• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Orange Juice Has Similar Effects As ANTI-thyroid Drug In Rodents: Increase In TSH, Decrease In T3/T4

i_nomad

Old thread, I know, but I completely agree that OJ has thyroid inhibiting flavonoids. If you have plenty of T3, you might not notice. I have to take more iodine when I drink OJ to counter balance the hypo symptoms. Especially cold hands and feet. But really cold hands. I feel like a refrigerator. In the summer, I don't notice as much but in the winter it's really obvious. I'm quitting. I do much better with pineapple.
You clearly didn’t bother reading the thread before agreeing… because it was made abundantly clear throughout the thread that this claim, much like the “study”, is questionable at best… most likely bunk.

The OP didn’t even bother addressing how unscientific the methodology and nonsensical the writing… just randomly jumped back in, only to reiterate his stance that “if published, study = true”.