Orange fiber seeding skin problems

SamYo123

My skin is quite clear atm, I stopped all fiber , apart from carrot salad.. I picked up an OJ earlier, and it has juicy bits in it, didnt noticed until i drunk it.. I noticed I was a bit itchy around cheek area, now I wake up to being a bit red... Must be the fiber..

Oranges, the family of oranges, satusumas, tangerines etc.. the fiber is causing red skin what bacteria would fruit fiber feed compared, to oat bran fiber?

Oatbran fiber = gassy = no skin problems
Oranges = no gas = skin problems

It is crazy how persistent your problems are.
I have seen a pictures of you in another thread and I have noticed that you are a ginger. I have read several, although old, articles where they always give gingers extra anesthesia during surgery because their nerves tend to be so easily overexcited.

aniciete

What I don’t understand is why you continue to eat the same foods that cause you problems? It’s been over a year of making the same posts of “OJ beardruff” and “oats make me gassy”

L

Lord Cola

Ray Peat talks about the problems with orange fiber many times. If you have problems, why not strain it?

OP
S

SamYo123

It is crazy how persistent your problems are.
I have seen a pictures of you in another thread and I have noticed that you are a ginger. I have read several, although old, articles where they always give gingers extra anesthesia during surgery because their nerves tend to be so easily overexcited.
LOL, When i was 7 years old, I had to have a lump removed from my neck, and it took ages for me to go lights out....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals