Oral Vitamin A Causing Bloated Stomach?

A.R

It's retinol acetate, 10,000iu. Even with a large meal high in fat, bloating still occurs.

Anyone else experience same? Any ideas how to prevent this?

Thanks

meatbag

It's retinol acetate, 10,000iu. Even with a large meal high in fat, bloating still occurs.

Thanks

yeah Peat mentioned that it caused him allergic reactions, so he only uses it topically. Danny says he puts the fat solubles on his legs and then wraps them in plastic wrap so they don't absorb into his clothes;

p.s. can you see the video I posted? Its not showing up for me it just looks like a big blank space in my post....

OP
A.R

A.R

yeah Peat mentioned that it caused him allergic reactions, so he only uses it topically. Danny says he puts the fat solubles on his legs and then wraps them in plastic wrap so they don't absorb into his clothes;

p.s. can you see the video I posted? Its not showing up for me it just looks like a big blank space in my post....

Yes I can see the video, would you know the approximate time when vitamin a is discussed?

ddjd

Thanks

Where did you get your acetate? Have you noticed any positive effects?

ddjd

eBay uk

It did help with dandruff, just causes bloated stomach
From phoenix rising on eBay UK, yeah I think I have the same one. I've found it to be really good. Glad it stopped your dandruff. You have to be careful not to take too much because a very small amount is equal to tens of thousands of IU

OP
A.R

A.R

OP
A.R

A.R

ddjd

Yes I agree powder is a better option, you can take it topically aswell if you like. It's just that the tablets were cheap
Now I'm thinking of crushing the tablet to take topically to avoid stomach discomfort
Turn the powder into a paste with what?

OP
A.R

A.R

Turn the powder into a paste with what?
Crush the tablet and then mix the powder with coconut/olive oil

I know the excipients will still be present, but it's the only way I can make use of them

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals