oral thrush(candida) and weightloss?

westbrook

Looking for some advice here, I am slightly overweight and have candida....what would be the best way to eat for weight loss, and controlling candida? Thanks Guys

HDD

Welcome, Westbrook!

If you search this forum, you will find threads on candida and maybe a little on weight loss. Low fat dairy and using coconut oil to increase metabolism can help with weight. A daily carrot salad is recommended for bacterial overgrowth. Below are some quotes regarding candida.

Ray Peat wrote:
Local bacteria are usually involved in the white tongue, but typically the problem is mainly in the intestine. I have experimented with the old-fashioned "intestinal disinfectant" camphoric acid (it used to be a common pharmaceutical, 80 to 100 years ago), and when I would swallow about 100 to 200 mg of it in the evening, I would wake up with a perfectly clean tongue, not a bit of the white. Bamboo shoots, raw carrot, and flowers of sulfur are other antiseptics that can reduce the white tongue.

Ray Peat wrote:
They aren't necessary [FIBER], for example milk supports abundant bacterial growth that creates bulk, but when there are digestive and hormonal problems because of bad intestinal flora, the fibers of carrot and bamboo shoots have a disinfecting action. The carrots must be raw for that effect.

natedawggh

Hope you found some answers, but if not, oral thrush is an infection of the mouth tissues, very different (and painful) than the common coating on a tongue. Candida can cause trouble however, including stomach pains, angular chelitis, yeast infections, and actual oral thrush. If you suspect candida, two really awesome home treatments for it are chlorella and/or bitter melon. Either one will knock it out within a day or two and symptoms will continue to improve with maintenance doses afterwards. I've found candida diets (low sugar, etc) to be completely ineffective against it, while chlorella and bitter melon had near immediate and complete results.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Lamp MSM Same As Flowers Of Sulphur For Oral Thrush? Oral Health 7
S Oral Thrush (and Maybe Esophagus) Oral Health 5
C Oral Thrush Getting Worse On This Diet Diet 59
TheBeard Testosterone levels on oral test base Experiments 19
dylan Low dose oral testosterone + uk source? Thyroid and Hormones 1
E Can I use oral Ginko biloba and topical minoxidil? Ask For Help or Advice 4
T Does coffee interfere with vitamin E oral absorption? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Mito Lowering and Stabilizing PSA Levels in Advanced-prostate Cancer Patients With Oral Methioninase Cancer 0
haidut Oral testosterone + vitamin E may treat NAFLD, NASH, cirrhosis in humans Scientific Studies 6
C Oral Dhea DHEA 5
F Dr. Ellie Phillips & Nitric Oxide (Oral Health) Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
P Best Form Of Zinc For Oral Coating As A Mitigator For Colds/Viruses? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
haidut Oral pregnenolone as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in humans Scientific Studies 16
A Help Stretch Marks/slight Loose Skin (oral/topical Skin 20
DANIEL The Best Oral Magnesium Supplement Magnesium 14
haidut UN - New Polio Outbreak In Africa Caused By An Oral Polio Vaccine Articles & Scientific Studies 7
B Szent-Gyorgi Oral History Interviews 0
O Those Who Tried Oral Pregnenolone: Did You Notice A Facelift Effect? Polls 6
ImprovingDaily What Is The Best Form Of Oral Magnesium That You've Taken? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 27
A Whose Are Being Exposed To Talc(oral) Daily Here? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Candy Axillary And Oral Temperature Difference? Metabolism 5
A Mikhaila Peterson's Oral Fecal Microbiota Transplant Experiment Digestion, Gut Flora 53
K Oral Health And Hair Hair & Nails 51
D Pure Oral Nicotine Drops Supplements 30
A The Minimum Amount Of Oral Thiamine HCL Required For Fixing Metabolism? Ask For Help or Advice 19
A How Does IV Riboflavin 5 Phosphate (R5P) Dosing Compare To Oral Riboflavin B2 1
B How To Optimise Oral Ingestion Of An Enzyme? Ask For Help or Advice 0
B Impact From 25mg Pregnenolone Oral Daily On Progesterone And DHT Levels? Hormones 1
Hans Oral Testosterone Increases Total Testosterone Scientific Studies 89
maillol Rifaximin For Oral Health Oral Health 0
Frankdee20 Question About Oral GABA Ask For Help or Advice 9
Ficini Niacinamide Topical Vs Oral Clarification B3/Niacinamide 2
opethfeldt Progesterone Oral Vs Topical Progesterone 26
Mito Can Oral Bacteria Affect The Microbiome Of The Gut? Articles & Scientific Studies 0
R Need An Opinion Regards Vitamin A Topical / Oral Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
A How Bad Is Oral Consumption Of Paraben? Ask For Help or Advice 6
M Oral Vitamin D Ask For Help or Advice 8
E Improvement Of Cognitive Functions By Oral Intake Of Hericium Erinaceus. Lion's Mane Scientific Studies 0
U Antipyrine Clearance Time And Low-dose Oral T/DHT Hormones 0
Cameron Oral Testosterone Coming To America Male Issues 114
J Oral Hygiene And Hair Loss Hair & Nails 1
Peatogenic Observation: I Only Get The Facelift Effect With Oral Pregnenolone Pregnenolone 26
ImprovingDaily Best Oral Magnesium Chelate/product? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
P Antiinflammatory Action Of Oral Baking Soda Articles & Scientific Studies 39
Lokzo Oral Glucose Load And Mixed Meal Feeding Lowers Testosterone Levels In Healthy Eugonadal Men Scientific Studies 2
L Oral Exposure To The Free Amino Acid Glycine Inhibits The Acute Allergic Response In A Model Of Cow' Scientific Studies 13
K My Oral Temperature At Doctor Was 97.4, Is That Hypothyroidism? Ask For Help or Advice 32
Insomnia Making An Oral B-Vitamin Supplement Of Several B's Water-Soluble Vitamins 9
F Oral Vitamin E At 300mg Daily For 8 Weeks Lowered Prolactin From 50.8ng/ml To 15.4 Ng/ml Scientific Studies 8
M DIY Trandermal Or Oral Vits (due To Issues) Vitamins 1