Oral Testosterone Increases Total Testosterone

johnwester130

Pure organic MCT oil and 96% pure ethanol.

maybe you need to cool down the bottle

this article says the colder the ethanol, the higher it s affinity for fat solbule compounds

pictures of cannabis oil show that the ethanol perfectly mixes into it

maybe put it in the freezer?

wildworld1992

Have been doing 10mg of oral test for almost 3 months. It's working great for me. I also take progesterone with it and has helped with muscle building and mental focus. The stress reaction may be from lack of calories. I always take mine with raw milk.
DIY oral test by mixing test powder with MCT oil?

Matestube

DIY oral test by mixing test powder with MCT oil?

He's last been seen in february so I'll take the liberty to answer this one :
oral test base gives a short-lived mental boost/anxiety without the physical benefits, even when taken with plenty of raw milk.
Haven't tried taking it with MCT oil, just swallowing raw powder, but it doesn't mix in MCT oil anyways.
Haven't tried 10mg, but have tried 100mg 6 to 8 times a day.
Trust me, no physical benefit at all, and barely any mental one.

wildworld1992

He's last been seen in february so I'll take the liberty to answer this one :
oral test base gives a short-lived mental boost/anxiety without the physical benefits, even when taken with plenty of raw milk.
Haven't tried taking it with MCT oil, just swallowing raw powder, but it doesn't mix in MCT oil anyways.
Haven't tried 10mg, but have tried 100mg 6 to 8 times a day.
Trust me, no physical benefit at all, and barely any mental one.
"The lymphatically delivered oral testosterone undecanoate is a nonmethylated prodrug of endogenous testosterone, found in Tlando, that avoids first-pass metabolism in the liver and enters the systemic circulation via the lymphatics." I don't think eating raw powder directly could be absorbed through lymphatic system. But I was wondering if applying testosterone undecanoate oil directly on skin could be absorbed? I did't find a single study on applying testosterone undecanoate topically. I am interested in this oral form of test because it is the only test I could get conveniently.

Matestube

"The lymphatically delivered oral testosterone undecanoate is a nonmethylated prodrug of endogenous testosterone, found in Tlando, that avoids first-pass metabolism in the liver and enters the systemic circulation via the lymphatics." I don't think eating raw powder directly could be absorbed through lymphatic system. But I was wondering if applying testosterone undecanoate oil directly on skin could be absorbed? I did't find a single study on applying testosterone undecanoate topically. I am interested in this oral form of test because it is the only test I could get conveniently.

Try applying MCT oil on your skin and massaging until absorption, it's almost impossible, so I don't know how much hormones will be absorbed this way.

If ingested in MCT oil : testosterone doesn't dissolve in MCT oil, it stays as particles in suspension, so I don't know how different it will be to just ingesting raw powder.

I just found 96% pure Vodka, I will try dissolving the test in it before mixing with MCT oil.

DDRB

Try applying MCT oil on your skin and massaging until absorption, it's almost impossible, so I don't know how much hormones will be absorbed this way.

If ingested in MCT oil : testosterone doesn't dissolve in MCT oil, it stays as particles in suspension, so I don't know how different it will be to just ingesting raw powder.

I just found 96% pure Vodka, I will try dissolving the test in it before mixing with MCT oil.
It must be hell to wait an hour every day for the oil to "dry".

Matestube

It must be hell to wait an hour every day for the oil to "dry".
Yes, that's why it's either :

- DMSO transdermally
- pure ethanol / SFA orally

But MCT oil + ethanol transdermally will yield to greasy skin the whole day.

DDRB

Yes, that's why it's either :

- DMSO transdermally
- pure ethanol / SFA orally

But MCT oil + ethanol transdermally will yield to greasy skin the whole day.
Is testosterone base orally active? This is the case with esterified testosterone but it will force you to use much larger amounts and it will be hepatotoxic, I don't think ethanol will help lmao.

Matestube

Is testosterone base orally active? This is the case with esterified testosterone but it will force you to use much larger amounts and it will be hepatotoxic, I don't think ethanol will help lmao.
Ethanol allows you to dissolve testosterone, without it it's just particles floating in MCT oil, not very useful or absorbable.

wildworld1992

Oral testosterone undecanoate is good for liver health.

Matestube

Oral testosterone undecanoate is good for liver health.
I missed the part of the study where they said they gave it orally.
Also, I think it's mostly the "testosterone" part rather than the "undecanoate" part that is good for the liver.

DDRB

I missed the part of the study where they said they gave it orally.
Also, I think it's mostly the "testosterone" part rather than the "undecanoate" part that is good for the liver.
It doesn't say that anywhere in his article, it was probably by injection or something, and indeed he mostly says that testosterone prevents the formation of liver fat.
The injection of large quantities of testosterone is hepatotoxic, even if apparently this ester is less even orally ( Safety Analysis of an Oral Testosterone Undecanoate (TU) Formulation Following 2 Years of Administration in Hypogonadal Men ) but I would avoid to play towards the fire especially since the quantities I use (and obviously you too) are MUCH greater than a normal trt.

Matestube

It doesn't say that anywhere in his article, it was probably by injection or something, and indeed he mostly says that testosterone prevents the formation of liver fat.
The injection of large quantities of testosterone is hepatotoxic, even if apparently this ester is less even orally ( Safety Analysis of an Oral Testosterone Undecanoate (TU) Formulation Following 2 Years of Administration in Hypogonadal Men ) but I would avoid to play towards the fire especially since the quantities I use (and obviously you too) are MUCH greater than a normal trt.

Yes, @haidut posted couple studies showing test no ester is best for health all around.

Matestube

I was wrong, I meant that the oral intake of esterified testosterone was hepatotoxic, the injection is a priori ok.
Esterified hormones taken orally will have no impact on liver, they are just not ideal. It's methylated hormones that pose a problem.

DDRB

Esterified hormones taken orally will have no impact on liver, they are just not ideal. It's methylated hormones that pose a problem.
Honestly at this level it is beyond my "skills" haha. Why is testosterone sold in methylated form if it's hepatotoxic? is it necessary to make it bioavailable orally?

Matestube

Honestly at this level it is beyond my "skills" haha. Why is testosterone sold in methylated form if it's hepatotoxic? is it necessary to make it bioavailable orally?
It prevents breakdown of the molecule by the liver, which makes the molecule more bioavailable. It harms the liver.
Pharma companies do lots of things without logical reasons, I can't really justify this one either.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals