Oral Testosterone Increases Total Testosterone

Yucca

You can do the same, taking enclomiphene citrate with any oral anabolic compound with short half life, in daily single doses...

Test base should be the safest way to do that, though (no lipids or liver issues, like alkylated orals)
And even more safer with only pregnenolone added to test.

Broken man

You can do the same, taking enclomiphene citrate with any oral anabolic compound with short half life, in daily single doses...

Test base should be the safest way to do that, though (no lipids or liver issues, like alkylated orals)
And even more safer with only pregnenolone added to test.
The reason for posting this is that even 40 mg plus some anti estrogen can increase your testicles and testosterone which is good.

Yucca

Yes, I just wanted to confirm about tamoxifen , and say enclomiphene (not clomid ) is even better to do this.

low dose naltrexone can do that also, through other pathways. Tried a few times years ago with success ( no testicular shrinkage and no suppression during steroid cycles, but it only works with testosterone and dht derivatives, not with 19Nor)

Andman

Yes, I just wanted to confirm about tamoxifen , and say enclomiphene (not clomid ) is even better to do this.

low dose naltrexone can do that also, through other pathways. Tried a few times years ago with success ( no testicular shrinkage and no suppression during steroid cycles, but it only works with testosterone and dht derivatives, not with 19Nor)
never heard that about LDN
would you mind explaining a bit more?

Yucca

Low dose naltrexone blocks endorphins for about 4-6h. When they’re released again, there’s a upregulation mecanism with many hormones, at higher levels than before, with specially LH/FSH
You can read here for exemple :

read also : LDN Research Trust
...for more detailed precisions about LDN

Broken man

Can you please tell more about LDN and T? I a mcurrently taking it because of autoimmune disease. Thank you.

Yucca

It acts directly on LH levels, and helps avoiding totally testicular shrinkage during steroid cycles. When you take it at night, it’s like a PCT every day. For me, it was totally effective.
When you take it at about 3 to 4,5mg before sleep (you have to find the right dose for you), it up regulates steroid hormones in your body, so you get « naturally » the levels you had when you were young, no more. Simple as that, but even if it worked perfectly for me, it seems not to be the panacea for everyone (you must try to know). At least, LH and test levels come back to normal/high.
Sorry for not giving more precise infos, as English is not my native language, and it’s quite difficult to explain, but the ldn research trust i gave the link explains this quite well.

if you want to get an effective ldn dose for T, you MUST not take the usual high doses (50mg+), but only the low doses (5mg MAX each night). With high doses, endorphins are blocked all day long, and also all steroid male hormones, so with 50mg you shut down totally your T levels...

Broken man

It acts directly on LH levels, and helps avoiding totally testicular shrinkage during steroid cycles. When you take it at night, it’s like a PCT every day. For me, it was totally effective.
When you take it at about 3 to 4,5mg before sleep (you have to find the right dose for you), it up regulates steroid hormones in your body, so you get « naturally » the levels you had when you were young, no more. Simple as that, but even if it worked perfectly for me, it seems not to be the panacea for everyone (you must try to know). At least, LH and test levels come back to normal/high.
Sorry for not giving more precise infos, as English is not my native language, and it’s quite difficult to explain, but the ldn research trust i gave the link explains this quite well.

if you want to get an effective ldn dose for T, you MUST not take the usual high doses (50mg+), but only the low doses (5mg MAX each night). With high doses, endorphins are blocked all day long, and also all steroid male hormones, so with 50mg you shut down totally your T levels...
I am taking low dose naltrexone for about year so I know alot of stuff about it but heard this for first time. Thank you.

Andman

Low dose naltrexone blocks endorphins for about 4-6h. When they’re released again, there’s a upregulation mecanism with many hormones, at higher levels than before, with specially LH/FSH
You can read here for exemple :

read also : LDN Research Trust
...for more detailed precisions about LDN
thanks a lot, ill take a look

LDN seems great in many ways to be sure

Matestube

so why is ray peat taking oral testosterone base?

the bodybuilders are trying to get massive amounts in their system and achieve a physique.

someone looking for simple health benefits can take oral testosterone dissolved in MCT oil/Vitamin e

Unfortunately Test base is insoluble in oils.
Testosterone esters like propionate and enanthate are, on the other hand, soluble in oils.

When you try putting micronized test base in MCT oil you only get test grains floating around, even after heating.

johnwester130

Unfortunately Test base is insoluble in oils.
Testosterone esters like propionate and enanthate are, on the other hand, soluble in oils.

When you try putting micronized test base in MCT oil you only get test grains floating around, even after heating.

Mix the mct oil with Everclear

Yucca

No need for oils. If it's real test base (what I strongly doubt for some available stuff), your body perfectly uses it when taken orally.

johnwester130

I did, the two don't mix no matter what, they always separate, even after heating, shaking, waiting...

i just remembered

takes about 4 days to dissolve

it's not instant

i have put pregnenolone in a bottle and it dissolved 2 weeks later

Matestube

i just remembered

takes about 4 days to dissolve

it's not instant

i have put pregnenolone in a bottle and it dissolved 2 weeks later

That sure is a long time !
I thought the alcohol and oil just never mixed, that it was a chemical property.

@haidut do you confirm MCT oil and pure ethanol have the chemical ability to mix after some time?

johnwester130

That sure is a long time !
I thought the alcohol and oil just never mixed, that it was a chemical property.

@haidut do you confirm MCT oil and pure ethanol have the chemical ability to mix after some time?

alcohol and oil mix easily

the powder will take 2 weeks

the alcohol needs to be 95% though,

just like this

Last edited:

Matestube

alcohol and oil mix easily

the powder will take 2 weeks

the alcohol needs to be 95% though,

just like this

I mixed 15ml MCT oil with 15ml 95% ethanol 6 hours ago, still not mixed.
Will wait 4 days as suggested.

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals