Oral Testosterone Increases Total Testosterone

5a-DHP

Not shaming anyone for using T BTW. Good for anyone that chooses to do so. I just was simply asking the question based on studies and experience.
Don't worry dude - I didn't think you were shaming anyone.
I was just pointing out that it's not as simple as benefits of exogenous use = replicable by raising endogenous levels, otherwise we wouldn't take it.
I wouldn't want to live a life not on testosterone, and like I mentioned, my endogenous levels are often slightly above range.

5a-DHP

Indeed, I've achieved free T levels 50% above top range naturally, didn't feel the same at all as when I was reaching those levels with cream.
That being said, my DHT is through the roof with cream, and around average naturally.
Mine were the same with solely transcrotal use.
I've now moved towards a combination of low dose enanthate to provide a more stable base, with only 50mg cream (down from 100mg AM, 50mg PM) applied in the AM - will pull labs soon to see how DHT has changed.

B

Blaze

johnwester130 said:
For example, someone put dmso on their finger and then put their finger into jam. they could taste the strawberry in their mouth and smelled of strawberries.

People often forget the important principle of how intelligent the human organism is. Everything is measured and applied and maintained in balance in a "healthy body". The sheer number of compensatory feedback mechanisms maintaining our homeostasis defies credulity.

DMSO is a systemic transmitter of whatever solute it carries. A very effective one. I can't see why that would be a negative with testosterone or whatever else as long as a physiological dose is not exceeded since the body is always innately intelligent at using what it it provided with - moving it to the location where it is needed and in the dose needed. The excess is excreted.

I am surprised that the strawberries didn't taste like garlic strawberries.

If you are looking for a solvent, there are not many that are better than DMSO. The resulting solute will be extremely bio available.

DMSO is such an incredible systemic transmitter that in Riverside in the 1990's just north of us here in San Diego ,a young woman dying of cancer who had been self medicating with DMSO as a treatment for pain was able to transmit some unknown thing and get a lot of hospital workers who came into minimal contact with her moist skin or blood very ill. Some even had to go to intensive care (one person for 2 full weeks). Of course, the medical community had to completely discredit the cause of this report as mass hysteria since they couldn't understand how it would be possible for DMSO to transmit toxic cancer symptoms from a terrified dying woman to surrounding very healthy people.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blaze

Oh, and testosterone supplementation should be staggered /cycled so you don't completely shut off your bodies own endogenous production with exogenous testosterone. As long as you do that, supplementation should be very beneficial.

5a-DHP

Oh, and testosterone should be staggered /cycled so you don't completely shut off your bodies own production with exogenous testosterone.
Been using replacement doses w/ a shutdown HPTA for years - only issue is suppression of upstream steroid production, which can be easily remedied by low dose HCG and/or pregnenolone use.

Andman

I've now moved towards a combination of low dose enanthate to provide a more stable base, with only 50mg cream (down from 100mg AM, 50mg PM) applied in the AM - will pull labs soon to see how DHT has changed.
what oil is the test-e dissolved in?
also please keep us updated on those labs if possible

T

TheBeard

Same as natural with transcrotal cream?

T

TheBeard

Oh, and testosterone supplementation should be staggered /cycled so you don't completely shut off your bodies own endogenous production with exogenous testosterone. As long as you do that, supplementation should be very beneficial.

I wasn't shut down after 9 months of continuous use as proven by bloodwork, neither was @5a-DHP

Sounds to me like you're parotting what you've read on forums.

B

Blaze

Parroting?.........How, then I respectfully ask you, would that be any different at all from the advice that you give here. Would you rashly disqualify yourself or randomly disqualify any other member for posting here an remark you happen to disagree with? Are you just mindlessly parroting? Probably not, I assume you are here like me to learn from others and selflessly contribute whatever humble ideas we can. We all repeat whatever information we have learned , what else do we have to intellectually offer one and other. Every bit of knowlege we have is acccumulated/stolen. Dialogue is the tool to see if the existing paradigm of our ideas stands up to a challange. I am trying daily to discern what information Is valid and what is not. ....... if continuous use did not shut your own testosterone production down, I for one am glad to hear it. I will accept your testimony , learn from it , and take it into consideration when talking about supplementing testosterone in the future. I wasn’t being dogmatic and pushing that there are no exceptions to my comments anyway. Staggering hormones is based in science and not really very controversial. If you disagree with that science, understood. I have no issue with you. I am constantly discovering science that I don’t agree with.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheBeard

Parroting?.........How, then I respectfully ask you, would that be any different at all from the advice that you give here. Would you rashly disqualify yourself or randomly disqualify any other member for posting here an remark you happen to disagree with? Are you just mindlessly parroting? Probably not, I assume you are here like me to learn from others and selflessly contribute whatever we can. We all repeat whatever information we have learned , what else do we have to intellectually offer one and other. Every bit of knowlege we have is acccumulated/stolen. Dialogue is the tool to see if the existing paradigm of our ideas stands up to a challange. I am trying daily to discern what information Is valid and what is not. ....... if continuous use did not shut your own testosterone production down, I for one am glad to hear it. I will accept your testimony , learn from it , and take it into consideration when talking about supplementing testosterone in the future. I wasn’t being dogmatic and pushing that there are no exceptions to my comments anyway. Staggering hormones is based in science and not really very controversial. If you disagree with that science, understood. I have no issue with that. I am constantly discovering science I don’t always agree with.

How am I not parroting?

By talking from personal experience.
Most forum goers spew "acquired knowledge" from "veterans", they never went through a real shutdown.

B

Blaze

How am I not parroting?

By talking from personal experience.
Most forum goers spew "acquired knowledge" from "veterans", they never went through a real shutdown.
Got it, appreciate the input. Personal experiences as to what works and what does not are always good for delivering insight.

Dr. B

Not shaming anyone for using T BTW. Good for anyone that chooses to do so. I just was simply asking the question based on studies and experience.

I'm in an 11 hour a day grind myself right now so certainly understand the stress component.

isnt there the issue of T needing to match epitestosterone or something. when you supplement, T goes up obviously, but Epi T remans the same where they should actually be 1:1? and if you supplement Epi T itll probably throw something else out of whack...

Broken man

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals