Oral Testosterone Coming To America

stevrd

PPL doesn’t carry stanolone anymore.

Full testicles? Well, test + HCG. Why do you sound like it’s one or the other?

Last time I checked they did but you're right, no more raw dht powder now. Only test base. And it doesnt matter if you're on hcg, test will suppress you. I've seen the studies of it preserving sperm counts, intratesticular testosterone, fertility markers, etc, while men are on trt. But let's not kid ourselves, it wont prevent testicle shrinkage from happening and if it does, its only to a marginal degree. I'll have to look for the studies, but even supplementing hcg while on trt mens testes became less firm and volume was smaller.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Last time I checked they did but you're right, no more raw dht powder now. Only test base. And it doesnt matter if you're on hcg, test will suppress you. I've seen the studies of it preserving sperm counts, intratesticular testosterone, fertility markers, etc, while men are on trt. But let's not kid ourselves, it wont prevent testicle shrinkage from happening and if it does, its only to a marginal degree. I'll have to look for the studies, but even supplementing hcg while on trt mens testes became less firm and volume was smaller.

Not at all. HCG mimics an LH signal, so whether you are you exogenous AAS or not that signals reach your testicles and stimulates them.
Whether or not you use the right amount of HCG will dictate if your testis work to their fullest or not.

Waynish

What are the highest quality oral test products out there? One with a third party review, preferably.

Javelina

I'm not sure about the rules for posting sources on here. If any moderator has an issue with this, I will surely delete my post. I will not post any links at least. If you google "purple panda labs" you can get a hold of pure unesterified testosterone and DHT powder for pretty cheap.

Checked out the website and the only testosterone undecanoate (which is the un-esterized version I believe) comes in 1 gram (vials?) as far as I can tell which doesn't sound like an oral formulation. What specific product are you referring to. Thanks.

brix

Checked out the website and the only testosterone undecanoate (which is the un-esterized version I believe) comes in 1 gram (vials?) as far as I can tell which doesn't sound like an oral formulation. What specific product are you referring to. Thanks.

look for test base powder

Peater

I have tried oral test base in dmso and mct. As well as topical.

How did you get on with MCT? I'm thinking of ordering some to supplement as well as for a T base solvent. Where did you apply it?

brix

How did you get on with MCT? I'm thinking of ordering some to supplement as well as for a T base solvent. Where did you apply it?

I liked the DMSO better. Applied it on wrists and quads.

Peater

I liked the DMSO better. Applied it on wrists and quads.

Thanks. I'll keep trying to get hold of more good quality DMSO. What concentration did you mix at, by the way? I lost one spray pump to crystallised T Base :D

metamorph

I am on transcrotal and it is by far my favorite method after 20+ years of other delivery methods. I use the ATREVIS gel and anywhere from 100-200mg BID transcrotal
Is the Atrevis gel pretty good ingredient wise? Deliberating getting the test base in Vit E or Atrevis.

metamorph

I don't think taking 50mg daily is wise. There is no reason to take such big dose unless somebody is an athlete, bodybuilder, or recovering from severe illness like cancer or third degree burns. But if you do blood tests and it shows it did not suppress you then I guess you can keep that daily dose. FWIW, when I tried oral T (base) in tocopherols/MCT anything more than 15mg daily shut me down.
Hey @haidut — I’m deliberating between getting a test base in Atrevis Gel OR tocopherols. What would be your preference? If taken topically, on scrotum what would be a general dose to avoid shut down? And, any aromatase inhibitor to pair test with aside from aspirin, vitamin e, etc? Would 11 keto DHT be a good synergy or something else?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals