Oral Testosterone Coming To America

brix

How did you feel so far?

I felt good initially. Felt stronger, good libido. It ended up fading so I switched to MCT oil instead of DMSO as a carrier. It might have been too strong with the potentiation from the DMSO. Only on day 2 so will give it a few days before I cone to conclusion.

Momado965

I felt good initially. Felt stronger, good libido. It ended up fading so I switched to MCT oil instead of DMSO as a carrier. It might have been too strong with the potentiation from the DMSO. Only on day 2 so will give it a few days before I cone to conclusion.
Ok. Cool.

T

TheBeard

Can T base be taken for 3 months at a 50mg dose per day for recomp and muscle building purposes? A stack of bio T, keto dht, t3 and pansterone to limit any suppressive effects.

That’s nothing.
The absorption will be 20% tops if you are lucky.
Is your natural T low? If not, you are shutting yourself down to replace it with a lower dosage, not much sense in doing that.

Dr Keith Nichols has his patients on 200mg/day scrotal application (testosterone base in Pentravan cream), and reports that’s where most are finding a true added value to TRT.

skycop00

That’s nothing.
Is your natural T low? If not, you are shutting yourself down to replace it with a lower dosage, not much sense in doing that.

Dr Keith Nichols has his patients on 200mg/day scrotal application (testosterone base in Pentravan cream), and reports that’s where most are finding a true added value to TRT.
I am on transcrotal and it is by far my favorite method after 20+ years of other delivery methods. I use the ATREVIS gel and anywhere from 100-200mg BID transcrotal

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I am on transcrotal and it is by far my favorite method after 20+ years of other delivery methods. I use the ATREVIS gel and anywhere from 100-200mg BID transcrotal
What do your blood levels show free and total? Did your doctor recommend scrotal application or did you just try it. It shows to absorb twice as effectively as others creams.

skycop00

It is Doctor Prescribed... Ok let the discussion and critique begin as I am sure this is promote the PROs and the CONs... I will be happy to answer any question about my labs. This was an April Lab and that was 6 months on Trans-crotal. My DHT is up in the high 300s RR 16-79 ng/dL. I use Pansterone daily to scrotum as I cannot tolerate any oral DHEA (I get some acne and oily skin), but the Pansterone really gives me a nice bump on sexdrive. I will run a 1 month HCG round every 3-4 months as it make me feel good as in better sense of well-being. I have no added bloat, no acne and no hairloss (although I am 55 and a tad thinner up-top). Overall I MUCH prefer this delivery overy any injection or other site cream application. I also take 1/2 grain armor.

Attachments

• Lab1.png
    Lab1.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Lab 2.png
    Lab 2.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Lab 3.png
    Lab 3.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 61

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can T base be taken for 3 months at a 50mg dose per day for recomp and muscle building purposes? A stack of bio T, keto dht, t3 and pansterone to limit any suppressive effects.

I don't think taking 50mg daily is wise. There is no reason to take such big dose unless somebody is an athlete, bodybuilder, or recovering from severe illness like cancer or third degree burns. But if you do blood tests and it shows it did not suppress you then I guess you can keep that daily dose. FWIW, when I tried oral T (base) in tocopherols/MCT anything more than 15mg daily shut me down.

Last edited:

cyclops

That’s nothing.

So you either have to go small (in order to no shut yourself down) or go big (and shut yourself down but get more then you would normally have.) It seems the middle zone is where you don't want to be. Do you have a general opinion on what the largest "low dose" a man could probably take is - where you are just adding a little bit to your own production, but not shutting yourself down? Also is there a way to know for sure if you shut yourself down without getting blood tests?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

It is Doctor Prescribed... Ok let the discussion and critique begin as I am sure this is promote the PROs and the CONs... I will be happy to answer any question about my labs. This was an April Lab and that was 6 months on Trans-crotal. My DHT is up in the high 300s RR 16-79 ng/dL. I use Pansterone daily to scrotum as I cannot tolerate any oral DHEA (I get some acne and oily skin), but the Pansterone really gives me a nice bump on sexdrive. I will run a 1 month HCG round every 3-4 months as it make me feel good as in better sense of well-being. I have no added bloat, no acne and no hairloss (although I am 55 and a tad thinner up-top). Overall I MUCH prefer this delivery overy any injection or other site cream application. I also take 1/2 grain armor.
Do you weight train? In all honesty how is the physical and mental effects that is some high testosterone that cream is certainly working

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Do you weight train? In all honesty how is the physical and mental effects that is some high testosterone that cream is certainly working
Also the estrogen, although high, is not as high as I have seen with other trt users using weekly injections. You don’t seem to convert much to estrogens or dht.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I don't think taking 50mg daily is wise. There is no reason to take such big dose unless somebody is an athlete, bodybuilder, or recovering from severe illness like cancer or third degree burns.
Have you seen much studies on Atrevis and scrotum application? I’ve seen some papers on it being proffered for topical application vs other creams based on it’s twice as good absorption. Seems a lot of doctors like it cause it’s alcohol free yet very potent at getting into the blood.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have you seen much studies on Atrevis and scrotum application? I’ve seen some papers on it being proffered for topical application vs other creams based on it’s twice as good absorption. Seems a lot of doctors like it cause it’s alcohol free yet very potent at getting into the blood.

Yeah, I have seen some studies and I think it is a good approach. The thin skin on the scrotum is one of the reasons that led me to post this thread.
Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

I think ultimately it all depends on how much of that 50mg dose absorbs. If it is on the order of say 20% then it is probably a great product for long term usage. But if it is close to the actual 50mg of the applied dose than that much can have negative effects, one of which is infertility, especially when applied to the scrotum.

brix

I don't think taking 50mg daily is wise. There is no reason to take such big dose unless somebody is an athlete, bodybuilder, or recovering from severe illness like cancer or third degree burns. But if you do blood tests and it shows it did not suppress you then I guess you can keep that daily dose. FWIW, when I tried oral T (base) in tocopherols/MCT anything more than 15mg daily shut me down.

What did you take to restart your HPTA axis?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Pretty reliable that it had good absorbability then. You were at least getting a replacement dose from 15mgs if you noticed shutdown. How long was this usage did you recover levels pretty quickly? I injected 200mgs of cyp once last summer and noticed some negative mood effects for a day a week later but ended up with higher testosterone a month later lol.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

So you either have to go small (in order to no shut yourself down) or go big (and shut yourself down but get more then you would normally have.) It seems the middle zone is where you don't want to be. Do you have a general opinion on what the largest "low dose" a man could probably take is - where you are just adding a little bit to your own production, but not shutting yourself down? Also is there a way to know for sure if you shut yourself down without getting blood tests?
It would be hard to see via blood tests and to tell how much is absorbed. It’s also hard to tell weather 2 mgs is fine but 3 mgs shuts you down(also via how much is being built up/stored in tissues at a given point). Between absorbability and your own biology and health it’s probably a cat chase with no end. At least high doses you can obtain high blood androgens and if you need to stop using testosterone your body will start producing it again. Most problems with trt are too high doses so too much estrogen or too low doses and just being at a bottom androgen range(from enough of a dose to shutdown but not enough to be beneficially anabolic and androgenic). Also the toxic esters. Symptoms are the only way I would know. Fatigue, anxiety, mood. Symptoms many people in general have.

Momado965

How did you restore endogenous T production after you were shut down? I know for a fact that more than 10-15mg will shut me down. What I am after is increase in muscle mass and speeded fat loss. The shut down right now in my understanding seems easy to recover some b3, pamsterome or pregnenolone, t3 and vitamin A I think thats how you restored it.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

How did you restore endogenous T production after you were shut down? I know for a fact that more than 10-15mg will shut me down. What I am after is increase in muscle mass and speeded fat loss. The shut down right now in my understanding seems easy to recover some b3, pamsterome or pregnenolone, t3 and vitamin A I think thats how you restored it.
And anything that keeps stress down and lots of calories and sugar and vitamin a to make preg and prog and cholesterol. I think many old school bodybuilders would eat 3 dozen eggs a day especially off season coming off steroids to restore androgen production

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals