Oral Testosterone Coming To America

OP
Cameron

Cameron

That's my (current) understanding. There are other studies with 120mg daily oral doses of T undecanoate and it only suppressed 20% of the people despite absorbing well with a meal. I think T base taken in a single dose similar to DHEA (e.g. no more than 5mg per dose) taken once or twice daily will probably have minor (if any) suppressive effects as it would mimic physiolgical/endogenous T synthesis.
Effects of oral testosterone undecanoate on growth, body composition, strength and energy expenditure of adolescent boys. - PubMed - NCBI This study only used 40mg a day in youngsters vs. studies of 200-over 300mgs in males that achieved higher blood levels in “range”

sebastian_r

That's my (current) understanding. There are other studies with 120mg daily oral doses of T undecanoate and it only suppressed 20% of the people despite absorbing well with a meal. I think T base taken in a single dose similar to DHEA (e.g. no more than 5mg per dose) taken once or twice daily will probably have minor (if any) suppressive effects as it would mimic physiolgical/endogenous T synthesis.

You think this applies for Test base in an oil solution as well? Pharmacom offers Test Base in grape seed oil, would have no problem ordering it and giving it a try. Reviews, price PHARMATEST 100 OIL BASE buy online. Testosterones for sale

NextLevel_

Oral Testosterone (Testosterone Undecanoate) - pretty much only „real“ brand available is Andriol Testocaps 40mg by Organon (MSD).

This version is not toxic to the liver and overall has rather very mild effects / side effects.

I think it can give a little bit of a „boost“ though. Probably can raise serum T levels. I think to have an benefit one needs to take quite a large dosage (multiple capsules) per day to see a performance increase or muscle building effect etc. This would be very cost heavy.
If one only wants to supplement or support/increase his natural production a little bit I think the Andriol Caps can be a valuable and safe option, also when taking only in small dosages like 1-2 caps / day.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Andriol Testocaps Capsules
How much orally is absorbed from 40mgs active testosterone from Andriol? That active amount is more than four times what a healthy young man produces. Trying to see why studies used 200-300mgs orally and only saw normal range blood levels. Absorbtion must be pretty low in this product.. is oral testosterone converting at higher rates to other androgens or estrogens in blood or tissue? @haidut

tallglass13

Andriol Testocaps Capsules
How much orally is absorbed from 40mgs active testosterone from Andriol? That active amount is more than four times what a healthy young man produces. Trying to see why studies used 200-300mgs orally and only saw normal range blood levels. Absorbtion must be pretty low in this product.. is oral testosterone converting at higher rates to other androgens or estrogens in blood or tissue? @haidut
this was my question as well. I have 2 packs, but have not taken even one capsule yet. I think I read somewhere that the caps actually have 25mg of testosterone, the rest is castor oil. So to me, even 25 mgs is way too much to take in a single dose.

tallglass13

NEW ZEALAND DATA SHEET

1 PRODUCT NAME

ANDRIOL TESTOCAPS® 40 mg

Liquid filled capsules

2 QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION

Each capsule contains 40 mg testosterone undecanoate, equivalent to 25.3 mg testosterone dissolved
in a mixture of castor oil and propylene glycol monolaurate.

For the full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

3 PHARMACEUTICAL FORM

So, as we see, its Andriol is actuall 25.3 mg. So, orally, how much of the 25.3 mg is absorbed??@Haidut

OP
Cameron

Cameron

this was my question as well. I have 2 packs, but have not taken even one capsule yet. I think I read somewhere that the caps actually have 25mg of testosterone, the rest is castor oil. So to me, even 25 mgs is way too much to take in a single dose.
If it’s 50% absorbable 12mgs a day from the 25 mgs sounds about right on to get in a high range shortly after ingesting. Injection like cyp or test e have about 70 percent absorbability. However we still need to know about average absorption rate with the particular product.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

NEW ZEALAND DATA SHEET

1 PRODUCT NAME

ANDRIOL TESTOCAPS® 40 mg

Liquid filled capsules

2 QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION

Each capsule contains 40 mg testosterone undecanoate, equivalent to 25.3 mg testosterone dissolved
in a mixture of castor oil and propylene glycol monolaurate.

For the full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

3 PHARMACEUTICAL FORM

So, as we see, its Andriol is actuall 25.3 mg. So, orally, how much of the 25.3 mg is absorbed??@Haidut
It is absorbed through the lymphatic system, rather than the bloodstream, and therefore bypasses metabolism by the liver, the so-called first-pass effect. What amount is absorbed from 25.3 mgs is what we should find out. Will you be trying the product with bloodwork?

tallglass13

It is absorbed through the lymphatic system, rather than the bloodstream, and therefore bypasses metabolism by the liver, the so-called first-pass effect. What amount is absorbed from 25.3 mgs is what we should find out. Will you be trying the product with bloodwork?
right now I'm using test enanthate dissolved in DMSO, 1-3mg daily or PRN. However, not sure if I like what I ordered. I ordered test enanthate powder, but what was sent was an oil like thing in a bag. I was not happy. The company said that due to the hot weather, the powder melted. Next time I'm going to order test base from another company.
To further answer your question, my total test is always good between 570-730. However, my free test has always been very low normal, like 8 on a scale of 8-20. I would like to try my Andriol, but don't want to go over 7 mg daily.

haidut

Forum Supporter
You think this applies for Test base in an oil solution as well?

Why wouldn't it apply to base T? The very reason I posted that study is that it shows base T absorbs better than esters and amount of fat in the meal does not matter much.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

This is a great thread guys I really think looking back this forum is one of the few places exploring oral and alternative T/androgen use in the right context for a proper and healthy testosterone replacement protocol. Obviously not using exogenous hormones is always preferable but we live in the most pro estrogen and anti androgenic environment in known human history. High androgens is anti stress and in context protective.

Peater

This is a great thread guys I really think looking back this forum is one of the few places exploring oral and alternative T/androgen use in the right context for a proper and healthy testosterone replacement protocol. Obviously not using exogenous hormones is always preferable but we live in the most pro estrogen and anti androgenic environment in known human history. High androgens is anti stress and in context protective.

I said exactly that here: Ray Takes Low Dose Testosterone

We're not looking to be supermen, just hormonally healthy in a destructive environment.

T

TheBeard

Could oral testosterone in a lower daily dose have a less suppressive mechanism of action. Say years of oral use more similar to the bodies production if one had to stop normal hpta acix function could resort normally rather than high dose injection?

What would you bother taking exogenous T if it’s to replace what you would normally produce?

Only reason to take exogenous T would be if you adhere to the Androgen Resistance Syndrome idea developed by Keith Nichols, ie that we need more T in the 21st century because our receptors are clogged with xenoestrogens.
Which means you need supraphysiological T doses, not replacement.

T

TheBeard

Has anyone used test prop?

Why you would want to be a pin cushion?

A proper protocole with test P involves daily injections, eod doesn’t provide stable enough levels.
Why would you want a propionate ester rather than an enanthate?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

A proper protocole with test P involves daily injections, eod doesn’t provide stable enough levels.

The carbon chains that are attached to the testosterone molecule are what is termed as the esters. The solubility of the drug is determined by how long the ester chain is. The longer the chain, the less soluble it is and vice versa. I’ll post the studies on the toxicity of esters. However I’m still not totally convinced that bi weekly injections of test e which is more pure then cyp is totally harmful in context to modern life.

Momado965

Can T base be taken for 3 months at a 50mg dose per day for recomp and muscle building purposes? A stack of bio T, keto dht, t3 and pansterone to limit any suppressive effects.

brix

Can T base be taken for 3 months at a 50mg dose per day for recomp and muscle building purposes? A stack of bio T, keto dht, t3 and pansterone to limit any suppressive effects.

That’s a huge dose. I’m doing 2mg now with pansterone. We’ll see how that goes.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Way to high are you taking topically or oral

Momado965

Way to high are you taking topically or oral

Still waiting for the T base to arrive. I’ll be doing topical. Mct oil and ethanol solution. 5mg/drop. Total of 50mg daily. 15mg three times a day. Dht to limit aromatization. T3 and pansterone for optimal endogenous production upon stopping but still I’ll take it while Im on T base. I will prioratise vitamin A and k2 as well.