Oral Minoxidil; Promising

Babygrit

I know the majority of Peat followers are against minoxidil, but these pictures are extremely promising. I’m posting this to ask is there a safer alternative that works chemically in the same way as minoxidil to achieve this regrowth? I’ve also read other threads of users experiencing similar results with oral minoxidil. I truly believe that regrowth 100% possible.

Article and Pictures (dated January 2022)

johnwester130

I know the majority of Peat followers are against minoxidil, but these pictures are extremely promising. I’m posting this to ask is there a safer alternative that works chemically in the same way as minoxidil to achieve this regrowth? I’ve also read other threads of users experiencing similar results with oral minoxidil. I truly believe that regrowth 100% possible.

Article and Pictures (dated January 2022)

perindopril - maybe but not exact. This also stops aldosterone.

maybe Losartan?

one of these drugs will cure baldness - I don;t know which one

Last edited:

ReSTART

minox increases scalp blood flow through nitric oxide. anything that increases blood flow in tissues will work similarly to minox.

it also increase PGE2
prostaglandin E2
lower inflammation, more bloodflow

castor oil increases prostaglandin E2

as @johnwester130 said renin angiotensin aldosterone system is important to understanding balding

Pablo Cruise

One can talk about how Minox works. We can ask why does the topical work for so little people? I don't have the answers but I have some results which I do not think are too premature.

My hairloss as come to stop for 6 weeks now. After 20 years of experimenting with many chemicals I think I found a combination that may work for many. I have been using LLL helmet which showed some improvement in quality and began Dut 3 times a week about 1.5 years ago. These two approaches slowed my hair loss. I then read
study that topical Cetirizine 1% was effective in studies so started that too. I make it myself but use about 30% DMSO as a solvent but Cet is very soluble in water. Just crush the tablet and put in distilled water for an hour then filter. Add the DMSO to the filtered Cet. I can only guess the DMSO makes the Cet more permeable. At the same time I added oral Minox 1.25mg daily. One of these last 2 products or both have turned the corner for me. I now see 2-4 hairs in the sink after drying my hair. I am hoping for more growth over the next 6 months but will happily take the current results.

Please talk with your prescriber before starting the oral Minox. Minox is a very potent and sometimes a last measure to reduce blood pressure. For many the very low dose oral Minox has no noticeable side effects.

1. LLL every other day
2. Dut po 0.5mg 3 times a week
3. Topical Cetirizine 1% 4-5 times a week
4. Oral Minox at your prescribers dose recommendation daily

Good luck.

Pablo Cruise

perindopril - maybe but not exact. This also stops aldosterone.

maybe Losartan?

one of these drugs will cure baldness - I don;t know which one

My experience would leave me to believe an ACEI or an ARB would not help hairloss.

Davinci

One can talk about how Minox works. We can ask why does the topical work for so little people? I don't have the answers but I have some results which I do not think are too premature.

My hairloss as come to stop for 6 weeks now. After 20 years of experimenting with many chemicals I think I found a combination that may work for many. I have been using LLL helmet which showed some improvement in quality and began Dut 3 times a week about 1.5 years ago. These two approaches slowed my hair loss. I then read
study that topical Cetirizine 1% was effective in studies so started that too. I make it myself but use about 30% DMSO as a solvent but Cet is very soluble in water. Just crush the tablet and put in distilled water for an hour then filter. Add the DMSO to the filtered Cet. I can only guess the DMSO makes the Cet more permeable. At the same time I added oral Minox 1.25mg daily. One of these last 2 products or both have turned the corner for me. I now see 2-4 hairs in the sink after drying my hair. I am hoping for more growth over the next 6 months but will happily take the current results.

Please talk with your prescriber before starting the oral Minox. Minox is a very potent and sometimes a last measure to reduce blood pressure. For many the very low dose oral Minox has no noticeable side effects.

1. LLL every other day
2. Dut po 0.5mg 3 times a week
3. Topical Cetirizine 1% 4-5 times a week
4. Oral Minox at your prescribers dose recommendation daily

Good luck.

How many mg of Cetirizine to how much DMSO did you mix together?