Optimal Dose Of Progesterone In Postmenopausal

Peatress

Haven't finished listening. Would welcome your thoughts if you listen. I thought the same about senna- I think it can be more habit-forming, or harsher, than CS. Maybe in balance w/other ingredients it's ok?
Besides being in agreement with her that most of pharma hrt is unhelpful, if not dangerous, I found the general discussion about hormones simplistic. She put everything down to the need for cleaning/detox – and of course she has just the capsules to do the job. I am a big fan of Daniels but she is wrong to lump all hormones together. She did have some good things to say about the role of nutrition. But the gem of the talk was the young woman who called in at the end of the programme to talk about hypothyroidism – Daniels didn’t want to engage with that information. That was a giveaway. I would be interested in an up-to-date discussion about hormone from Daniels to see if she has shifted her view point since 2014. She seems in good health so whatever she is doing is working for her. She likes gelatin and liver.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals