Opinions On Methyltetrafolate, Methyl-B12, HPV & Cancer

TreasureVibe

Hi there, I am wondering if the following quote cited from a medical doctor is correct when it comes to human papillomavirus, and if it upholds worth in the discussion of cancer prevention:

“The first one is B vitamins— especially Folic acid and B12. I would recommend Folic Acid 1000mcg— [the] best form is methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF). And For B12, I would recommend at least 1000mcg per day in the form of methylcobalamin.”

Taken from Have HPV? How to clear the infection naturally

I have heard before that methyl donors can increase risk of cancer. What do you know about this?

Any opinion would be appreciated! :): Thank you.

Last edited:

giles

Hi there, I am wondering if the following quote cited from a medical doctor is correct when it comes to human papillomavirus, and if it upholds worth in the discussion of cancer prevention:

I have heard before that methyl donors can increase risk of cancer. What do you know about this?

I don't know the answer to your question specifically, but I thought you might find this video clip useful (below). Paul Statmets on the Joe Rogan Podcast talked about the 3 different types of mushrooms that have been proven to have anti-viral properties when used against HPV; Reishi, Agarikon, and Amadou. You can checkout the whole interview on the Podcast: Joe Rogan Experience #1035 - Paul Statmets. On the podcast he goes through all the different benefits of mushrooms ranging from dementia, viral protection, immune boosters, to savings the bees, etc. It was a really great podcast. You can purchase those mushrooms listed above at fungi.com or hostdefense.com (Paul Statmets Companies).

YouTube - Paul Statmets Cures HPV with Mushrooms

Amazigh

There are studies showing that 1% topical iodine inactivates 99% of the virus, though I don't know how often and for how long is safe to do it without having too much iodine absorbed into the body. Also cimetidine (the antacid) - it makes the virus visible to your immune system. Not sure what the effects of taking the recommended amount for an extended period would be. Maybe someone else here could provide more insight on both of these.

saene

I also recall Ray Peat saying that folate supplementation may increase cancer risk. For HPV i do recall him saying somewhere maybe in nutrition for women that vitamin A helps to clear the infection and cervical changes associated with it.

Frankdee20

I also recall Ray Peat saying that folate supplementation may increase cancer risk. For HPV i do recall him saying somewhere maybe in nutrition for women that vitamin A helps to clear the infection and cervical changes associated with it.

We sure it’s not Folic Acid only ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals