Opinion On Cellulose Supplement?

michael94

Could be helpful short term but there are some concerns with cellulose related to biofilms. This may or may not apply to dietary cellulose which Im still looking into. Reason being because the bacteria produce the biofilm substrates themselves so dietary intake is far from the only factor.

Cellulose as an Architectural Element in Spatially Structured Escherichia coli Biofilms

Production of Cellulose and Curli Fimbriae by Members of the Family Enterobacteriaceae Isolated from the Human Gastrointestinal Tract

In another vein, certain bacteria are important for providing emergency immune function so helping them out can be helpful in certain situations. For example h pylori is necessary for tregs and they feed on h2 gas from klebselliq pneumoniae which like to feed on undigested carbohydrates. Which tends to be starch or lactose most of the time.

T

tca300

I actually bought that a while back. The problem I had with it is the particles are very small, It might be risky in regards to persorption. It made me sneezy and super mucousy after trying it.

michael94

According to the link I posted above, cellulose is what can give biofilms their tissue-like quality and elasticity. That sounds like what we hear about when biofilms become very resistant to treatment of all kinds.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

I actually bought that a while back. The problem I had with it is the particles are very small, It might be risky in regards to persorption. It made me sneezy and super mucousy after trying it.

What brand did you try? Was it the one I linked?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals