Operation Moonshot UK, Was It Ever About A Vaccine?

Makrosky

There won't be a revolution. The younger generation have been blinded by their iPhones and promises of festivals. The elderly passified by yearly flu jabs and God knows what. The middle group goes along to get along, to pay the bills and to keep up with the jones. Who is left to fight back?
"pay the bills" the most incredible euphemism ever invented to say : "obey and be part of the machine". It is amazing how you only have to say "i have bills to pay" and that is a free pass to not do anything to change things. To not risk anything. Don't get me wrong I do the same. But this "bills to pay" is how they keep us chained.

And of course they really like people to not have savings. And engage in credit. And buy things they can't afford. And make basic things like housing, healthy food, energy, health, etc. to eat up mosg of the household, income. That way you always have "bills to pay".

Sefton10

There won't be a revolution. The younger generation have been blinded by their iPhones and promises of festivals. The elderly passified by yearly flu jabs and God knows what. The middle group goes along to get along, to pay the bills and to keep up with the jones. Who is left to fight back?
It only needs 10%. A lot of my family and friends have been vaxxed, but I still know quite a few people who are as adamant as me they won’t get it. As you never see those people in MMS, I think it can often feel you’re in an extreme minority. More people than you think are ignoring this BS.

P

Peatness

Excuse the crime against spelling, I meant pacified not passified.

I believe our government could not do what they are doing if 'we' were not going along with it. I was furious last night when I heard about the mandatory euthanization injection of care staff. I was thinking, how is it possible that the government are emboldened to risk this kind of breach of human rights? Firstly, they have a captive audience, people have been terrified enough to believe they need protection. The government controls the narrative being promulgated by mainstream media. I’m also beginning to suspect that the judiciary has been ‘bought.’ I am not sure if there are lawyers out there willing to take on legal cases against government/employers, after all the government has been paying them furlough for the past year. Another consideration is that if, as is believed by some, ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) is likely then most of the elderly in care homes should be died within the next year or so, especially if there are flu and covid booster shots waiting for them. In that case the government can avoid redundancy cost, because the need for care staff will be much reduced. So either the staff takes vaccine and risks injury/death or resign, either way the government profits. If this sounds farfetched, you need to go back and look at the discussions around ageing and care plan prior to 2020. There was a forecast of unmanageable care needs. Covid dislodged those conversations/concerns and ‘vaccinations’ took care of the problem.