Op-Ed: The Border Patrol's Brute Power In Portland Is The Norm At The Border

postman

When you systematically physically attack people, businesses, and government buildings, you stop being protestors and you become insurgents.

OP
Energizer

Energizer

The point of the article at least how I understood it is since WWII Border Patrol has broad ranging powers to enter and search your home without a warrant and is able to roam far from the border. Border Patrol agents don't self-identify, you have really no idea who these people are.

Last edited:

postman

The point of the article at least how I understood it is is since WWII Border Patrol has broad ranging powers to enter and search your home without a warrant and is able to roam far from the border. Border Patrol agents don't self-identify, you have really no idea who these people are.
Yes, it sounds unconstitutional, just like 98% of what the federal government does.

Regina

I guess they can put anything they want in those foggers.

Attachments

• fogger.jpeg
    fogger.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25

shine

They are just portable disco fog machines for the mostly peaceful protest-raves.
:discoboogie

OP
Energizer

Energizer

Their DynCorp and really NATO forces. The DHS is not on our side. These criminal overlay orgs are created to serve the .0001%
It was the plan all along. Every thing planned in advance and everything created to get to the UN/NWO/NATO topple of the US.
Their weapon's caches are already here (US)

:darts::+1 Predicted in that 2010 Rockefeller whitepaper.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals