Only Liver And Orange Juice?

baccheion

Anything missing? How much more zinc, magnesium, salt, vitamin C, etc?

I'd be consuming four 12 oz cans of orange juice concentrate (6 equivalent cups in each can), one every 4 hours. 8 ounces of liver in 1 or 2 servings.

- 60,000 IU vitamin D3
- 15 mg vitamin K2 MK-4
- 60 mcg vitamin K2 MK-7
- 750 mg magnesium (from glycinate)

Last edited:

Jessie

This will probably end up causing a unfavorable ratio of phosphate to calcium. The high citrus intake with liver could raise iron levels as well. What's the purpose of being this restrictive?

Maljam

This is the most orthorexic diet I think I have ever heard of on here. That isn't a diet, it's just 2 foods. Don't go down that road, don't be afraid to eat actual food.

dukesbobby777

It would be very cheap. Way too much vitamin A. Peat recommmeds occasional liver, although he’s also spoken of needs for it increasing with increased metabolic rate.

It would be very boring, but more fun than just a milk diet IMO. I’ve tried a similar diet myself with the intention of keeping it lower fat and eliminating starch, but it’s hard to stick to.

If money wasn’t an issue you could swap some of the liver out for low fat seafood like cod or shrimp.

You’d definitely need the gelatin. Too much muscle meats without gelatin cools my temps and extremities.

R J

Is this part of an ascetic practice ? It sounds torturous.