Only For Tin Foil Hat Wearers

Inaut

So i was doing some thinking the other day and....I know everybody views Monsanto as this evil organization trying to murder us all (I feel that way a tleast) via cancer and other degenerative disease but.....I can't help but think the use of glyphosates and who knows what else is part of a bigger plan....Making us sick and making money off us via "health care" is the obvious and pressing matter but what if the GMO stuff is being used to alter our genes (generationally) to the point where man kind will be desperate for some cure, any cure. At that point, I think the transhumanist agenda and nano tech will be welcomed by most. Not me or some of you folks... but a large majority will accept some nano tech in the hopes of obliterating cancer or whatever is ailing humanity most. As I said, just thinking out loud and this has been touched on by many of you on this forum.. Just thought I bring it up for discussion....Before you do though, put the tin foil hat on and enter through the archway

Hans

Forum Supporter
I was also thinking about this. I was thinking along the lines of the new world order that want to reduce the population by more than 90%, but if there weren't any people alive, they won't be making lots of money. They need sick people to make them money. A dead person is more useless than a healthy person in terms of making money.
But then so much more comes into play when you think about how nano tech or transhumanism would benefit them. Will it still keep people sick or dependent on them or something?

Cirion

I do feel like many in power in government and whatnot want a docile/weak population that's for sure. I don't necessarily think they want to reduce population though, because you need people to get things done. The less masculine the society is in general, the less likely that the men in the society will push back and you'll see more and more growth of government and less freedoms. There are way too many girly men these days, and women, rightfully so, have questioned "where all the real man have gone". I had a discussion about this awhile back with someone, the good news is that there is communities like this (RP) in existence. I think there is still hope for the world if people like us show people how to regain their health / manhood through lifestyle and nutritional changes.

lvysaur

I don't think it needs to be a conspiracy. The simple fact is that the planet is coming close to its breaking point of being able to sustain all of us (at our current level of comfort of course).

The temperature is rising every year, and it is not unfeasible that places like China, India, Israel, etc. will become dead zones within the next 2 centuries. These are also nuclear nations, with China having the capability to hit the entire US. Furthermore, they both have over a billion people, and will have even more in the future.

There will also be the issue of Latin America, and even the US' deep south.

Needless to say, only the elites of any nation will be able to take the precautionary steps necessary to avoid the fallout of this ordeal. That doesn't mean it's a conspiracy, it's just that rich people have more money to do more things.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I don't necessarily think they want to reduce population though, because you need people to get things done.
True, but what about more and more automated systems taking over.
People not having work because it's all automated.

Cirion

True, but what about more and more automated systems taking over.
People not having work because it's all automated.

This is also true, and it will be interesting to see how the dynamics change in the years to come once just about everything is automatic. My gut is telling me it will make the average person even lazier and less healthy honestly. Once people can deliver everything to their door (actually, alot of this is already the case), cars drive themselves, you don't need to walk anywhere anymore, etc etc... Don't get me wrong, looking forward to some things like self driving cars though.

boxers

I think monsanto is trying to save us and whole foods and organic foods is killing... the sicker we get the more organic food is being sold. Look up whats approved for organic farming.

Gmo = less pesticides

Also natural news and mercola are part of this depopulation

Also whole foods profits a lot more a year than monsanto. Monsanto doesnt even make that much money Comapared to the corporate giants

Last edited:

zewe

So i was doing some thinking the other day and....I know everybody views Monsanto as this evil organization trying to murder us all (I feel that way a tleast) via cancer and other degenerative disease but.....I can't help but think the use of glyphosates and who knows what else is part of a bigger plan....Making us sick and making money off us via "health care" is the obvious and pressing matter but what if the GMO stuff is being used to alter our genes (generationally) to the point where man kind will be desperate for some cure, any cure. At that point, I think the transhumanist agenda and nano tech will be welcomed by most. Not me or some of you folks... but a large majority will accept some nano tech in the hopes of obliterating cancer or whatever is ailing humanity most. As I said, just thinking out loud and this has been touched on by many of you on this forum.. Just thought I bring it up for discussion....Before you do though, put the tin foil hat on and enter through the archway

@Inaut I agree with your thinking, except [maybe?]
I see our so called "saviors" as off worlders and I believe that they are ultimately the prime instigators.

Your post immediately had me think of Tom Montalk's statement on the alien agenda. It is so apropos:

What is their agenda for the human race, and how are they wishing to use us against our own humanity?

I believe that we are divine godsparks inhabiting human bodies. The body can be our prison, or it can be our temple. It depends on whether we rule the body, or whether the body rules us. I believe that our bodies were genetically engineered over tens of thousands of years by various alien factions. The later modifications probably handicapped us psychically, mentally, and physically. Right now we’re at a point where we have just enough abilities to sustain civilization and keep the matrix going, but not enough to easily see through deception and have the energy and smarts to easily put a stop to it. But we still have enough of something that we could escape their clutches of control, and I think that’s the risk they’re trying to mitigate.

I believe that they are planning on revealing themselves to humanity one day but will pose as our saviors. Then I think they will implement a transhumanist movement that will result in the human species being genetically modified once again and augmented with cybernetic technologies that take the place of spiritual functions. So that in the end, we will be godsparks fully imprisoned within a high tech biological prison and deeply mind controlled.

I think they’re just trying to create a more manageable and profitable crop. I mean, we’re GMOs, we’re genetically modified organisms, and they are the Monsanto of the galaxy. Overall I think it’s about a war of darkness against light, a completion of the mythical Lucifer Rebellion against the Kingdom of Heaven.
END QUOTE
------------------------

The universe operates according to one law being non-interference, respect of freewill. In other words, we would have to agree to this offer of a solution.

If people understand what Bruce Lipton's, "Biology of Belief," and those who's work have taken this idea futher implies, then we would have no need for an alien intervention. [or whoever you think is in control]

After I read Dr. Masaru Emoto's Messages From Water books, I immediately realised how we would eventually clean up our polluted planet.

Miraculous Messages from Water

Corrupt politicians, evil corporations, PTBs, or intervening aliens, a poisoned planet including our food and water, we are facing extinction...or subjugation.

We are in a position of rapid evolution or suffer the consequences.

Herbie

I think monsanto is trying to save us and whole foods and organic foods is killing... the sicker we get the more organic food is being sold. Look up whats approved for organic farming.

Gmo = less pesticides

Also whole foods profits a lot more a year than monsanto. Monsanto doesnt even make that much money Comapared to the corporate giants

Can you elaborate, this is interesting.

Does whole foods have everything laden with vegetable oils like Wallmart?

I live on a prisoner island not the US.

managing

Gmo = less pesticides

I like the whole perspective by incongruity thing here, but

Monsanto 2017 revenue 14.6 billion and net profit pre tax 387 million.

Whole foods 2016 was 15.7 billion and net profit pre tax 507 million.

They are fairly comparable in terms of financials. Not saying you are wrong (or right) but I don't think that comparison yields useful info.

managing

So, what does the bolded mean?

It kinda sounds like you just want to exclude contrarians from the discussion? Do you really mean to create an echo chamber? I am genuinely curious because your other posts and conversations have been nuanced, thoughtful, and thorough. Which doesn't jive with this. So maybe I am getting it wrong.

tankasnowgod

Gmo = less pesticides

This seems like overly simplistic thinking. Monsanto is a chemical company, the same company that made Agent Orange. I don't think they are trying to save anybody. The main drive of GMOs, as far as I can tell, is to either cut costs, or increase yield. Quantity over quality, and helping to make the food supply even more industrialized. I think the mass industrialization of food is a massive problem.

As far as what's approved for Organic Farming, all of those same things would be approved for non-organic..... and much more.

Some GMO strains don't need pesticides due to the pesticide being ingrown in the food itself.

Natural News and Mercola have their own agenda, and I don't think most people here put a lot of stock in what they say, independent of other research.

As for Whole Foods, that chain is now owned by Amazon, a company that is notorious for not making any profit (they expand with lots of debt). Whatever Monsanto's profits are compared with other companies is somewhat irrelevant to whether their actual practices are good or bad for people.

tankasnowgod

Can you elaborate, this is interesting.

Does whole foods have everything laden with vegetable oils like Wallmart?

I live on a prisoner island not the US.

You can find plenty of PUFA laden products at Whole Foods, but you can also find things like Jackson's Honest Chips, made with coconut oil. Whole Food can be a good source for things like Beef Liver too. Largely, though, they are just a high end grocery store with a focus on health and naturalness to justify the extra cost. What Gelsons and Bristol Farms used to be, only updated and rolled out nationwide.

Elephanto

The only thing I find potentially worrisome about organic food is the copper pesticides they use, which is an inorganic form that would have the same effect as copper plumbing and multivitamins maybe leading to excess Copper with the estrogenic, IL-6 promoting and mentally disturbing effects it has. I really don't know as of now, part of me wants to think it still has to be healthier than the potently anti-androgenic, estrogenic and anti-Glycine pesticides in unorganic food (plus I can always do occasional Cu chelation protocols with Molybdenum), another part considers all the reversal of truth that is common in modern societies worrying that by buying organic it might have the opposite effect that I'm trying to achieve. Until more studies are done, the only lenses I have is to self-observe (although I'm not sure I want to experiment with unorganic) and to observe people who praise organic.

Making us sick and making money off us via "health care" is the obvious and pressing matter but what if the GMO stuff is being used to alter our genes (generationally) to the point where man kind will be desperate for some cure, any cure.
I don't find it plausible for plant genetic material be absorbed into our own DNA.
GMO genes transfer to humans – debunking a myth

The depopulation will happen naturally, no action needed. We live on a planet that regularly goes through cleanses. The elites goal is to weaken us and dumb us down so we're not prepared

fradon

i think its a lot like the politicians in HARRY POTTER. they just dont know the truth, no matter how much you tell them voldermort is alive or how glyphosatees is bad they just don't believe it.

tankasnowgod

The depopulation will happen naturally, no action needed. We live on a planet that regularly goes through cleanses. The elites goal is to weaken us and dumb us down so we're not prepared

Ah, the Tyler Durden/John Maynard Keyes observation. In the long run, we're all dead.

nwo2012

The Georgia Guide Stones clearly lay out the population size that will be maintained, 7 billion or so excess workers at the moment. Sure making money on the way to absolute power but money will not be required in the brave new world thats coming.

nwo2012

Haha its not a conspiracy, sorry but that is the most retarded thing ive heard in a while.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals