Only For Tin Foil Hat Wearers

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
starting with Revelations.
Here is my pastor doing Revelation 1 if you are interested. On that youtube channel it looks like they posted all the chapters for Revelation, if you rather have just the audio let me know and I will hunt them down. You are off to a good start though because Revelation is the first book I did. :D

tankasnowgod

Here is my pastor doing Revelation 1 if you are interested. On that youtube channel it looks like they posted all the chapters for Revelation, if you rather have just the audio let me know and I will hunt them down. You are off to a good start though because Revelation is the first book I did. :D

Thanks, this is perfect! I'll be watching this a little later.

zewe

Can you elaborate on the bolded part? In one of Napoleon Hill's books, he makes the suggestion that, at death, you would have to live with every thought you released, as if it was your child. Beyond that, since thought is just energy, there is no reason it can't be perceived like other forms of energy, such as seeing. Personally, very curious.

Mark 7:15 in the Bible. In this passage Jesus says, “There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.” In explaining that we are not what we eat but what we think, Jesus was alluding to Proverbs 23:7: “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
----------------
If there is one thing that is important for you to know, it is that every thought, even the most insignificant, is a living reality. Thoughts can even be seen, there are people who can see them. Of course on the physical plane, a thought is invisible and intangible, but it is no less real: in its own region and with its own subtle matter, it is a living, active being (Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov).
-------------------
Much that is to be seen now of a distressing nature in the world can be directly traced to the wrong manipulation of mental matter by man."
The selfishness, the sordid motives, the prompt response to evil impulses for which the human race has been distinguished, has brought about a condition of affairs unparalleled in the system. A gigantic thought-form hovers over the entire human family, built by men everywhere during the ages, energised by the insane desires and evil inclinations of all that is worst in man's nature, and kept alive by the promptings of his lower desires. This thought-form has to be broken up and dissipated by man himself." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 947/8)

----------------------
Thoughtforms can be described as energetic patterns that exist within our aura, and they are created by our own thoughts. So if you have the thought, "I have all the energy I need, I have all the energy I need," with enough conviction and belief, you'll create a thought form who makes this so, and this newly created thoughtform will then live happily inside your aura.

You can have thoughtforms of depression, which always respond to certain triggers with hopelessness and despair, or thoughtforms of overeating, thoughtforms of rage. It only knows how to exist as itself, (it only has one programme to run!) and so thoughtforms will always attempt to deal with life in the same way.

Thoughtforms are created over time, and are the energetic equivalent of schemas (deeply held beliefs). If there is a very strong activating event, that happens only once; such as the trauma of a car accident, or rape, then, because of the strength of the emotions, a powerful thoughtform will be created. Or if over a number of years, an experience happens daily of being undermined in small, subtle ways, such as the dynamics that can occur in families, then again, due to the dripping tap of emotion, a large pool of energy is created for the thoughtform to grow big and strong. So then, here we have the situation of a thoughtform living happily (maybe not for you) in your aura, creating the reality of the belief that is at the core of its existence, and feeding off the energy that it co-creates with the world around.

Thought forms are dependent on the people who generate the mental energy empowering them. Good or bad, they are expressions of human creativity. Take away our energy and focus, and they weaken. Some are positive influences in our lives, and their relationship with us is symbiotic. Others are negative, and the relationship is parasitic because they depend on our anger and fear for their power; anger and fear ultimately weaken us mentally, physically, and spiritually.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

In the past I read alot of ancient texts -including the nag hammadi and even John Lamb Lash' work on the Archons. Was into it for a little while and I think concepts have a lot of basis in truth/reality but.....As concrete as it felt to me at the time....I still think my beliefs in it limited my openness to greater understanding and guidance from the creator (God). The more I think I know, the more I realize I have no clue.

IMO

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals