Ray Peat Interview One Radio Network - March 15, 2021

Lejeboca

Thanks for posting the thread :):.
The audio file contains both Patrick's guests, as of my writing now, with Dr. Peat being in the 2nd half. Below is a smaller file, that I've made, with only Dr. Peat's interview.

Dr. Peat mentioned that someone autopsied dead ppl and 100% of 50+ old ones had detectable cancers. Wow. (I think this is the 1st time I've heard these numbers.)

Attachments

• 64kpbs-orn-031521-Ray_Peat.mp3
    42.6 MB
B

Blaze

The audio file contains both Patrick's guests, as of my writing now, with Dr. Peat being in the 2nd half. Below is a smaller file, that I've made, with only Dr. Peat's interview.

Dr. Peat mentioned that someone autopsied dead ppl and 100% of 50+ old ones had detectable cancers. Wow. (I think this is the 1st time I've heard these numbers.)
He's said that stat for a while now..... it is very interesting that it is so big a number after 50. Doctors I would guess probably know of that info but don't want to needlessly panic all their patients over 50.

xeliex

Forum Supporter

Much appreciated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals