One Radio Network Interview May 21, 2019

teds

Forum Supporter
I always wish I could do a follow up question when I listen to him being interviewed.. the phosphate and protein thing is so tricky to understand how one PRACTICALLY gets enough protein.. I’m shooting for 130g at the moment without getting a ***t ton of phosphate and or getting a lot of fat in the diet.. since I need enough protein and dairy comes with a lot of fat traditionally.. and yoghurt isn’t favoured.. I’m stuck really with like a fair amount of liquid protein- powdered no fat milk..

I like that this interviewer always has whacky interludes with people (often contradicting what his interviewee is saying) who are very passionate about whatever product or nutritional line they are selling.. it’s amusing

TripleOG

Thanks.

Looks like vitamin A toxicity made its way to the show lol.

I always wish I could do a follow up question when I listen to him being interviewed.. the phosphate and protein thing is so tricky to understand how one PRACTICALLY gets enough protein.. I’m shooting for 130g at the moment without getting a ***t ton of phosphate and or getting a lot of fat in the diet.. since I need enough protein and dairy comes with a lot of fat traditionally.. and yoghurt isn’t favoured.. I’m stuck really with like a fair amount of liquid protein- powdered no fat milk..

I like that this interviewer always has whacky interludes with people (often contradicting what his interviewee is saying) who are very passionate about whatever product or nutritional line they are selling.. it’s amusing

Calcium carbonate from eggshell or other.

teds

Forum Supporter
Calcium carbonate from eggshell or other.

is there protein in egg shell? I know there's calcium but that doesn't get me the protein required... is that wrong? I can't see any info via google :eyes::eyes::eyes:

TripleOG

is there protein in egg shell? I know there's calcium but that doesn't get me the protein required... is that wrong? I can't see any info via google :eyes::eyes::eyes:

No, there isn't.

I mentioned calcium carbonate as a supplement to accompany meals with meat, assuming meat was an option. Eggshell and gelatin should balance out muscle meat well enough.

Peatful

Ray’s a ******* genius.

And for those looking for the Vitamin A time stamp specifically:
He briefly spoke about it at 29:59ish and 57:59ish

Inaut

I liked the start of this interview the most.

Makes me want to be a better man (drink more milk)