One Radio Network Interview March 19, 2019

achillea

Patrick and Atom Bergstrom have become big fans of Dr. Peat so maybe this will become regular.

Let Patrick know how much you enjoy the show with Dr. Peat. He is very responsive.

theLaw

Also, for anyone who hasn't heard, Danny and Haidut are planning a live-stream on You-tube on Friday 4/12 @ 6 pm PST.

schultz

Excellent news!

Thank you both.

I will let Patrick know how much I enjoy the show.

Kartoffel

Man, Peat really seems much more energetic and talkative whenever he's talking with Patrick.

lampofred

Man, Peat really seems much more energetic and talkative whenever he's talking with Patrick.

I'm grateful to Andrew Murray for giving us so many Peat interviews, but he really needs to stop cutting Peat off to get in his own viewpoints. At times it's more like Andrew interviewing himself than him interviewing Dr. Peat.

Mauritio

Thanks for reminding us!

Orome

Forum Supporter
Thanks a lot for posting this.
This format is so much better (compared to the "recent" KMUD episodes) because Dr. Peat is speaking most of the time. Hence there is much more (new) info and insights you can get here. I am even not looking forward to the Herb Doctor anymore because you know already in advance that a big piece of the time will be blocked by "Caller from New York" calling because of his skin rashes for the 10th time in a row. :angry:

I HIGHLY recommend you listen to this.

A lot of the research on GMO has been covered up. It is very toxic and he cites experiments apparently done in vitro with GMO food and cancer. I'll have to re listen and try to find it -- be alert for the researcher's name...

A bad thing that stresses us is passed to our children, and the more generations it traverses, the more sterile and the smaller the liters etc.

(Note: I think this accounts for the 50% decline in sperm quality in the last 30 years).

Dr. Peat no longer takes oral supplements at all. Only salt and sugar are suggested as supplements. Even a seemingly okay thing like Mg Stearate can be contaminated from the machinery used in processing.

Dr. Peat explains why you don't need extra vitamin C. It is pretty compelling.

Vitamin C - 3000 or 4000 mg was being peeed out, when he was just eating milk and meat. He determined that a different form of C is present IN cells, and meat and milk have a lot. And that this is an OXIDANT (not an anti-oxidant) and no supplementation is needed. He says even 2mg of artificial C would give him problems such as headache.
Why goat and (maybe) sheep are pickier than cows and their milk products may be better for that reason

How people used to normally ALWAYS get thyroid in their diet until around 1940...

I will have to continue later-- please summarize what you are discovering. This is EXCEPTIONAL.

Last edited:

Atman

A lot of the research on GMO has been covered up. It is very toxic and he cites experiments apparently done in vitro with GMO food and cancer. I'll have to re listen and try to find it -- be alert for the researcher's name...

A bad thing that stresses us is passed to our children, and the more generations it traverses, the more sterile and the smaller the liters etc.

(Note: I think this accounts for the 50% decline in sperm quality in the last 30 years).

Vitamin C - 3000 or 4000 mg was being peeed out, when he was just eating milk and meat. He determined that a different form of C is present IN cells, and meat and milk have a lot. And that this is an OXIDANT (not an anti-oxidant) and no supplementation is needed. He says even 2mg of artificial C would give him problems such as headache.
Why goat and (maybe) sheep are pickier than cows and their milk products may be better for that reason

How people used to normally ALWAYS get thyroid in their diet until around 1940...

I will have to continue later-- please summarize what you are discovering. This is EXCEPTIONAL.
Some interesting bits. Thanks for summarizing. I'll give it a listen in the evening.

lampofred

Dr. Peat no longer takes oral supplements at all. Only salt and sugar are suggested as supplements. Even a seemingly okay thing like Mg Stearate can be contaminated from the machinery used in processing.

This works for him because he is already in extremely good condition...

LUH 3417

He kind of beats around the bush with this one. He says he does not consume vitamins orally but he very well could take A, D, K and even Bs topically

too much muscle meat suppresses thyroid. Probably cysteine, methionine and tryptophan are the culprits as they are suppressive of thyroid.

Broda Barnes increased 30mg at a time of Armour after a month or so and found most people ended up at 120mg of Armour, using waking temperature as the chief guide.

He kind of beats around the bush with this one. He says he does not consume vitamins orally but he very well could take A, D, K and even Bs topically

he was very clear that he stopped all oral supplements.

In other recordings he says he uses topical E and K2 I believe. He has had a UV light that he's used in the past for D.

PUFA storage in the tissues means that it takes 6 months or longer for thyroid to begin to have an effect.

Sometimes a large dosage up front (cites a woman who had to take a huge Armour dose) to get the thyroid working and overcome PUFA storage and their effects.

LUH 3417

he was very clear that he stopped all oral supplements.

In other recordings he says he uses topical E and K2 I believe. He has had a UV light that he's used in the past for D.
Around the 29th minute he references the Hans Selye study where Selye administered vitamin c and mercury to an animal only to demonstrate that the kidneys remained undamaged by mercury due to the protective effect of the vitamin c. Ray doesn’t specificity if it’s ascorbic acid or not. Did you catch this part? What do you make of it?

Cirion

This works for him because he is already in extremely good condition...

I dunno about that. I have quit all supplements myself recently. I'm still not well, but I'm honestly not really worse off without the supplements, plus now it's easier to see which foods truly help or not - which are more important than supplements anyway. You can't out-supplement a bad diet.

If you look around, you'll note a lot of people even on these forums started to get better after quitting supplements. We have been brainwashed to think we need a huge stack of supplements to get well.

TeaRex14

Meh, I don't really believe the part about vitamin C. At the very least, I'm highly skeptical. Linus Pauling was a brilliant biochemist, and there's been some compelling research not to mention countless testimonies showing additional vitamin C (often paired with lysine) can reverse atherosclerosis. Most people in the western world have sub clinical C deficiency. It's only present in abundance with whole, unprocessed, raw foods. So even someone eating "healthy" can be deficient if they're eating cooked foods without any raw foods. In fact "healthy" eating may be even more problematic considering they do fortify junk foods with a little ascorbic acid. Quality likely has a role to play as well. Most vitamin C supplements are trash.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals