One Peaty Thing You Do Too Much Of / One Peaty Thing You Won't Or Can't Do

encerent

Too much:

I think I drink too much OJ, about 2 gallons a week. Or maybe that's not too much.

What I don't do:

I don't eat liver. I am looking to, but it's not easy to buy or prepare it seems.

BONUS

One positively "unpeaty" thing you do:

This is kind of sad but I isolate myself socially. :[

M

marikay

Too Much?

Probably check this forum :)

Too Little?

Bag breathing, carrot salad, liver, potato juice soup (for different reasons, the first two have to do with laziness:)

Tarmander

Too much:

I think I drink too much OJ, about 2 gallons a week. Or maybe that's not too much.

What I don't do:

I don't eat liver. I am looking to, but it's not easy to buy or prepare it seems.

BONUS

I usually do raw liver but it's gross and I have to quick swallow it with milk. Recently I got some liverwurst and it tastes amazing. Maybe something to look into:

Beef Liverwurst

For myself, I don't do thyroid, probably should, and I probably do too much grains.

jyb

It's not uncommon for me to have days 100% dairy. Possibly the least varied diet that exists. Dairy is the main thing that works for me, so I find it easy to forget about other foods.

milk_lover

Too much: Milk (I live by my username :) )

Too little: OJ, liver, carrot/laxatives

Unpeaty: bread and rice and PUFA fried food sometimes

Jayfish

Too much.. sugar, maybe? I think I probably take in way more than I need but I'm kind if addicted.

Too little, definitely shellfish. I have always hated any form of seafood and despite Knowig how awesome shellfish is for you, I can't force it.

Unpeaty, wheat for sure. It's the one starch that seems to be neutral for me.

DaveFoster

Too much: White sugar and stressing about my elevated serotonin/adrenaline/cortisol (which leads to greater elevations in serotonin, adrenaline, and cortisol.)

Too little: Bag breathing, meditation, stimulating the mind with activities outside of reading (Peat does painting and sculpting, as excessive verbal activity is stressful.)

sladerunner69

Too much:

What I don't do:

BONUS

Fellow weightlifter abc123 drinks a whole gallon of oj everyday so i would not he too concerned with just 2 gallons each week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals