One of the first to get Pfizer vaccine

J

jb116

You see, the powers that should not be continue their mockery. The supposed first victim patient to receive the vaccine is named William Shakespeare.

Get it? "All the world's a stage..."

I'm very skeptical that this even happened or who even knows what this person received ultimately. The point is they ritualistically get these supposed headlines into the news and the sheeple don't even question it.

Straight up mockery.

johnwester130

The vaccine is not meant to work.

They also don't want it to work.

It's better for the system that more and more people get COVID.

OP
J

jb116

The vaccine is not meant to work.

They also don't want it to work.

It's better for the system that more and more people get COVID.
Get COVID? But that's a loaded statement, implying there is something totally dangerous and life threatening happening. It's more like the vaccine is not meant to work, they don't care for it to work. It is better for the system (especially future one) that people get sicker from the vaccines and perhaps even die. Because that is what we are dealing with, not a viral pandemic but a nefarious deception.

Ben.

I am not against vaccines in general ... but how can people be so open for a rushed vaccine? The guys at my work place can't wait to get vaccines so they can have a "normal" social life again. As if they did not care about their health, or the health of their children/offsprings.

Its beyond me how people bow to "higher ups" like mindless sheep not daring to question whats being done to them. How can these people be okay with being blackmailed like that? If i refuse the covid vaccine and im healthy the next 2 years, can i get a "free man card" aswell? or is it vaccine or die?

I was tested "positive" in middle of October, had almost 40 degree celsius fever, joint pain and felt like ***t (without any respiratory symptoms). I did an enema due to an experimental deworming protocoll ... not 2 minutes after the enema i was good again ... that was so mindblowing. makes me wonder wether i was sick due endotoxins or covid.

Dr kiran kishan, a microbioligist said in a podcast/video that it was found that covid being able to enter your body not just trough the lungs, but can actually survive the digestive trackt and get absorbed trough the intestines/colon and thats why gut health is so important ... now he earns alot of money trough his gut supplements so who the hell realy knows whats right/true nowadays.

Needless to say the whole 1,5 years have been fishy as ****. Can't shake the gut feeling that tells me the whole epidemic measures are just ridiclious.

johnwester130

Get COVID? But that's a loaded statement, implying there is something totally dangerous and life threatening happening. It's more like the vaccine is not meant to work, they don't care for it to work. It is better for the system (especially future one) that people get sicker from the vaccines and perhaps even die. Because that is what we are dealing with, not a viral pandemic but a nefarious deception.

It's better for the system that we perceive more and more people are getting the virus - even if the virus doesn't exist.

The vaccine is not meant to solve anything. We are headed towards catastrophic change in society even if they cure this imaginary illness.

boris

After an 81-year-old named William Shakespeare became the second person in the West to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine in Britain outside clinical trials Tuesday, social media erupted with joy, puns and many quotes from the great British playwright.

“They really are prioritising the elderly: this guy is 456,” wrote one user, while the term “Two Gentlemen of Corona,” a play on “The Two Gentlemen of Verona,” swiftly became a top trend in Britain.
Others quipped that the first batch of inoculations, part of the first mass coronavirus immunization campaign in the West, marked the “Taming of the Flu.”
How Britain won the West’s race for a coronavirus vaccine
The man, also known as Bill, told “Good Morning Britain” that the moment was “groundbreaking,” adding: ‘It could make a difference to our lives from now on, couldn’t it. It will be a precaution.”

“Is this a needle which I see before me?” one Twitter user wrote, recalling the words spoken by Macbeth — or as some joked, “Vacbeth” — in one of Shakespeare’s bloodiest tragedies.
British tabloids also pounced on the fact that the Shakespeare inoculated Tuesday, who lives in Warwickshire in England, shares not just the same name as the poet but also a home county.
The playwright is also referred to as the “Bard of Avon,” with bard being a synonym for “poet,” and Stratford-upon-Avon being his birthplace in 1564.
“I’m surprised they let William Shakespeare have the vaccine. I thought he was Bard,” read one tweet, while another user called for “Shakespeare puns to be bard.”

Sounds like the work of a marketing agency. It's a well working therapy method to associate serious topics with something funny and lighthearted. They do this with anxious people for example by making them spell out all their anxiety producing situations or personal shortcomings to the tune of a funny song. It defuses the uncomfortable topic by interconnecting it with brain regions responsible for processing humour.

Last edited:

GAF

In honor of this silliness, I propose that we all shake our spear vigorously tonite until our human creation fluid spews forth high into the O zone.

All of "Shake Spear" is a joke on the readers, as is this famous piece of cellular debris.

OP
J

jb116

It's better for the system that we perceive more and more people are getting the virus - even if the virus doesn't exist.

The vaccine is not meant to solve anything. We are headed towards catastrophic change in society even if they cure this imaginary illness.
Ah, your meaning was it's better they "get Covid," gotcha. Agreed. I was saying in a previous thread I think they'll blame complications and deaths on "surging virus."

OP
J

jb116

Sounds like the work of a marketing agency. It's a well working therapy method to associate serious topics with something funny and lighthearted. They do this with anxious people for example by making them spell out all their anxiety producing situations or personal shortcomings to the tune of a funny song. It defuses the uncomfortable topic by interconnecting it with brain regions responsible for processing humour.
Yes great point and I fully agree. You see it a lot these days. Look at the silly commercials making light of this situation. "Making light" of something presumed to "be serious" is precisely a way of putting into people's heads "this is so serious, we have to make jokes to keep up the morale." And who wants to be the begrudged joke denier!
In honor of this silliness, I propose that we all shake our spear vigorously tonite until our human creation fluid spews forth high into the O zone.

All of "Shake Spear" is a joke on the readers, as is this famous piece of cellular debris.
Ah! There is something interesting about all of that. Some occult things as well as the old tradition of god worship, like Apollo for example. In Sonnet 38 this is emphasized. And 38 in occult terms is equivalent to murder.

Lejeboca

Attachments

• VIRUS VAX (5).png
    VIRUS VAX (5).png
    75.6 KB · Views: 62

tankasnowgod

I was tested "positive" in middle of October, had almost 40 degree celsius fever, joint pain and felt like ***t (without any respiratory symptoms). I did an enema due to an experimental deworming protocoll ... not 2 minutes after the enema i was good again ... that was so mindblowing. makes me wonder wether i was sick due endotoxins or covid.

Ray has stated that most flu like symptoms are due to elevated endotoxin, and there are some threads that back that up-

Which also helps to explain why Vitamin C and D can be so helpful- Vitamin C can bind to endotoxin, and D is a TLR4 antagonist.

Of course, most of the time when people have "the flu," they can't find the "flu virus." So most of "the flu" isn't "the flu."

All the Covid symptoms are flu/common cold symptoms, so your theory on endotoxin may well be correct. You can have "flu like symptoms" and test positive for covid, and the two might not have anything to do with each other.

GAF

Yes great point and I fully agree. You see it a lot these days. Look at the silly commercials making light of this situation. "Making light" of something presumed to "be serious" is precisely a way of putting into people's heads "this is so serious, we have to make jokes to keep up the morale." And who wants to be the begrudged joke denier!

Ah! There is something interesting about all of that. Some occult things as well as the old tradition of god worship, like Apollo for example. In Sonnet 38 this is emphasized. And 38 in occult terms is equivalent to murder.
I just hope everyone realizes that the masons that built the "oval" office in the "white" house where the "President" performs his most serious functions laugh their **** off every time a young blond hairdo on TV announces with utter seriousness that "Today, in the Oval Office (orifice), President Actor ****head, signed blah blah blah."

Don't you know that Clinton's Oval Office antics were a cause for slap happy hilarity among so many who got the joke.

Not to mention, the hilarity of the news media reporting of Trump's oval orifice grabbing comments caught on tape before his election and first term insertion into the Oval Office.

Well, wake up people, ole ShakeySpear himself is still Hard at Work making fun of all of us for being so lame.

md_a

Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroelements. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped. - Ray Peat

The spike protein causes inflammation by inactivating the enzyme (ACE2) that inactivates angiotensin, so the spike protein essentially turns on our inflammatory system, the angiotensin system, and the RNA allows our own cells to manufacture spike protein, so we are being prepared to manufacture the activator of our own inflammatory system which is basically the only thing that causes people to die from Covid, if they die from it, mostly none of that diagnosis or determination of the cause of death, none of that has been done in a traditional scientific manner but to the extent that virus is harmful to week people, then is causing our body to produce the agent that kills people, and they ignore the fact that we have reverse transcriptase that can turn RNA to DNA and integrated it into our genes so that we can pass on the ability to destroy our defenses against inflammation. - Ray Peat

For years, corona viruses have been known to bind to the angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), and that enzyme has been known to have protective effects, destroying angiotensin, and losartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker, has been known to be protective against corona viruses. Angiotensin increases intracellular calcium, and losartan lowers intracellular calcium. In reaction to the new corona virus, a few groups responded quickly, treating successfully with antiinflammatory things—losartan, cinanserin (a serotonin antagonist), aspirin, and azithromycin or erythromycin, which lower intracellular calcium. Aspirin’s effects overlap those of losartan, and it downregulates the angiotensin receptor, ATR1 (Mitra, et al., 2012). - Ray Peat

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.
- Ray Peat

Dutchie

I am not against vaccines in general ... but how can people be so open for a rushed vaccine? The guys at my work place can't wait to get vaccines so they can have a "normal" social life again. As if they did not care about their health, or the health of their children/offsprings.
What also amazes me is how people think (believe) we're going to go back to 'normal' just like that.
I think that this whole sherade will carry on after vaccination and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd blame it on the vaccination naysayers. Nothing easier than to create a gap between the population. Like they're already doing ,coining 'conspiracy thinkers' as alufoil hat loonies.

I often wonder if like in 100+ years or so children in school will learn about now,like we've been taught about WW1+2.....an evil catastrophic period.

Aad

What are the longterm effects? Yeah, I thought so.

Only sheep are willing to get this vaccine

jay123

Keep in mind too that some historians think Shakespeare may have been the alias of Francis Bacon. And Francis Bacon had his hands in many things. Especially secrets. Just do a search and see.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals