One of the best TRT alternatives (natural potent stack)

Hans

Forum Supporter
Going on TRT can be a challenging decision. How long are you going to be on? How are you going to get off? Do you want to get off? What about fertility, risks, success rate, etc?

I'm not trying to say TRT shouldn't be an option, but want to give an alternative. Fixing hypogonadism naturally is possible with diet and lifestyle and supplements can definitely along the way. Why not try that out first?

retroactive

Also DHEA, pregnenolone, progesterone, aspirin, cooked mushrooms and a relatively clean bowl seems to be an effective combination

BRMarshall

Article mentions HCG but does not say what it is...something in brackets would be helpful to those think it is Hormone Cortisol Glucose or High Colonic Gaba or
Herpes Cytomegalovirus Gumby

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Also DHEA, pregnenolone, progesterone, aspirin, cooked mushrooms and a relatively clean bowl seems to be an effective combination
Yes, that can all help to increase T.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Article mentions HCG but does not say what it is...something in brackets would be helpful to those think it is Hormone Cortisol Glucose or High Colonic Gaba or
Herpes Cytomegalovirus Gumby
Sorry I assumed most people knew about it. HCG is an LH mimetic, which is secreted in high amounts during pregnancy or cancer. It's called human chorionic gonadotropin.

Mister

An article about HCG should be interesting @Hans still an unknown compound and mysterious for many.

scoobydoo

K2 on the balls seems to work as well in my experience
But not probably good to do long term

Infinite

Awesome, thanks for the free information! Tried your higher libido stack and kept having low blood sugar side effects with K2... always taken with meals and sugar. Hopefully, I'll have fewer side effects with this stack.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Awesome, thanks for the free information! Tried your higher libido stack and kept having low blood sugar side effects with K2... always taken with meals and sugar. Hopefully, I'll have fewer side effects with this stack.
Glad you enjoyed it!
I think the K2 dose is too much and too frequent. Either smaller doses or less frequent. The testes contain fat so the K2 should store there for quite a while. So perhaps 5mg or so once a week would be a better strategy. Just have to do bloods and see if test go up or not at that dose.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thx, just watched the HCG video.

What do you think about serms like clomid and nolvadex, are they a better alternative for HCG?
I don't like clomid or nolvadex since both have estrogenic effects themselves.

Charger

Thanks for the content as usual, gonna try out the long dan and see what it does for me. I'm already on a pretty hefty stack as it is.

Just wondering Hans, what do you consider the negatives or risks of raising testosterone past a certain point even with estrogen in check?

Have you experienced any side effects you'd attribute to lowering estrogen (or other stress hormones such as cortisol) too much? Whether it be from K2, Andro, or otherwise?

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the content as usual, gonna try out the long dan and see what it does for me. I'm already on a pretty hefty stack as it is.

Just wondering Hans, what do you consider the negatives or risks of raising testosterone past a certain point even with estrogen in check?

Have you experienced any side effects you'd attribute to lowering estrogen (or other stress hormones such as cortisol) too much? Whether it be from K2, Andro, or otherwise?
I haven't really tried a hefty protocol (or very high doses) to crush estrogen, but I've used many aromatase inhibitors without ever getting dry joints.

I don't think very high T with estrogen in check should be a problem. You'd also just want to keep cortisol in check ofc.

tommyg130

Going on TRT can be a challenging decision. How long are you going to be on? How are you going to get off? Do you want to get off? What about fertility, risks, success rate, etc?

I'm not trying to say TRT shouldn't be an option, but want to give an alternative. Fixing hypogonadism naturally is possible with diet and lifestyle and supplements can definitely along the way. Why not try that out first?

This stack as well. :)
Very interesting! I will try this for pct. But I’m wondering the point of pct is to restore your own natural production and HPTA. Wouldn’t adding in thyroid, and pregnenelone , prog, and what you listed be counterproductive? They’re exengenous and would send mixed signals to your system about restarting? Or would they not have negative feedback and actually just help speed up recovery?!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Very interesting! I will try this for pct. But I’m wondering the point of pct is to restore your own natural production and HPTA. Wouldn’t adding in thyroid, and pregnenelone , prog, and what you listed be counterproductive? They’re exengenous and would send mixed signals to your system about restarting? Or would they not have negative feedback and actually just help speed up recovery?!
They don't have negative feedback loops and can actually help to promote their own synthesis. With this stack, the most important thing is just to keep an eye on your E if free T goes too high.