One More Reason To Throw Your Soap And Shampoo Away. Citral Is Vit A Antagonist

nwo2012

Heh, not terrible ranking. Thanks for the site.

He's talking as if Johnson and Johnson's is the only company that puts crap in their products. Just because other companies weren't busted, it doesn't mean their product is safe. Not that I'm defending this particular brand of shampoo, I'm surely not gonna use it forever, and I'm looking for better alternatives, but using it for a little while to keep the oiliness away helps for now.

Eh youre talking as if its the only thing theyve been busted for or the worst. Asbestos in baby powder for decades, perfectly normal thing to allow? Oh wait no they purposely hid it!
They still use petroleum based mineral oil in baby oil ffs. Like I said you have to be dumb to trust this company.
Its your life mate.

Eh youre talking as if its the only thing theyve been busted for or the worst. Asbestos in baby powder for decades, perfectly normal thing to allow? Oh wait no they purposely hid it!
They still use petroleum based mineral oil in baby oil ffs. Like I said you have to be dumb to trust this company.
Its your life mate.
Wow, you seem a bit disturbed. Have you tried cyproheptadine?

Lol aren't you the guy who is super anti- Semite and thinks that jews are terrible people? I mean, how mother-fukcing stupid do you to be to think that?

Also, being rude will only make people be rude to you.

Like I said, just because a company has never been busted, it doesn't mean they're innocent.

And who said I trust that company? You're all over the place lol

nwo2012

Wow, you seem a bit disturbed. Have you tried cyproheptadine?

Lol aren't you the guy who is super anti- Semite and thinks that jews are terrible people? I mean, how mother-fukcing stupid do you to be to think that?

Also, being rude will only make people be rude to you.

Like I said, just because a company has never been busted, it doesn't mean they're innocent.

And who said I trust that company? You're all over the place lol

Antisemite, now you really make me lol. If youre using the products youre trusting them. Im not all over any place either. Only one of us is dumb, Im sure you'll figure it out one day

Antisemite, now you really make me lol. If youre using the products youre trusting them. Im not all over any place either. Only one of us is dumb, Im sure you'll figure it out one day
Why does it make you "lol"? You think it's funny to be bigoted?

If you're stupid enough to think that, because I use their products, I trust them, then I'm sorry to say, but I think they removed a part of your brain and you didn't even realize it. Accept it, and then you can maybe regrow it( probably not though, all that anger inside you won't let that happen, it increases stress hormones).

And please, learn how to use apostrophes. If you can't even do that, then I got some bad news regarding your cognition.

Yure

I've struggled with dandruff for 18 years. About 3 years ago I made myself a shampoo bar using coconut oil, tallow, emu oil, shea butter, mixed tocopherols, lanolin, activated charcoal, distilled water and NaOH. The reaction runs over an electrical stove so there's no unreacted bleach. And I let it cure for a month before using.
A 100 g bar lasts over a year since I use it once/twice a week. I use it in my skin too.

southcesar

I use Johnson's baby shampoo to wash both my face and hair. I initially switched to sulfur soap to deal with occasional acne, but as it turns out, this only made the problem worse. I went back to using baby shampoo on my face, and the problems stopped. I have doubts about whether the pH of the shampoo can influence hair loss. Could anyone clarify this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom