Oncologist Knowingly Diagnosed Healthy Patients With Cancer

InChristAlone

Egregious. I say don't put all your trust and life in the hands of one Dr. unless you need some kind of lifesaving treatment like bypass surgery or trauma from an accident.

OP
S
But how many must be doing it :shock:

sm1693

I wonder if it was just a fluke that he got caught, or is anyone actually looking into this stuff...

I'm not in the medical system so I didn't previously think about the conflict between the govt not wanting to get ripped off via unnecessary medicare/caid and the companies that run private hospitals and sell chemo/radiation equipment.

It's so easy to get caught up in "hating the man," but I'm sure the lower ranks of govt agencies have plenty of normal joes looking to stop shenanigans they know are wrong; like stealing, etc.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Such_Saturation said:
But how many must be doing it :shock:

Given the nebulous criteria for various "myelodisplastic syndromes" mentioned in the article, many doctors may be doing this inadvertently. Some blood cancers cannot even be diagnosed with sufficient certainty, hence the term "syndrome" applied to them. In some countries, a diagnosis of cancer cannot be made legally unless the patient has obvious signs like weight loss or organ dysfunction. I think this is in place probably to prevent situations like this one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals