On The Back Of A Tiger, Guest Celebrities

answersfound

Last edited by a moderator:

Fetch

I heard there is also going to be "audio only" of pboy because the cameras can't capture his image for some reason. It's just a warm glowing ball of light!!!

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

bradley, despite the playful tonality, I think this forum helped a lot not only to fund your project but also spreading the word; and since haidut is a member that helps a lot to keep a good quality of discussions, and thus contributing to keep the forum interesting and alive, he's already indirectly involved in some way. Anyway, it's not a matter of owing anything to anyone, it's just that it would be interesting to have him and Chris invited.

burtlancast

When will it be released ?

sladerunner69

I read on TMZ that both, Chris Masterjohn and haidut, are going to be featured on the doc On the Back of a Tiger as last minute invitations. Can someone confirm this?

I don't mean to be rude but who exactly is chris masterjohn? Someone from our forum?

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

I don't mean to be rude but who exactly is chris masterjohn? Someone from our forum?
And I don't want to sound racist but he's not.

--
I think he would fit well into that doc because both, Chris and haidut, are young researchers, smart and are developing their own opinion slowly despite their background. By inviting them you not only encourage the continuation and refinement of the work and research of those scientists; but you also acknowledge the fact that science evolves and needs interesting people like them involved for that to happen; they are learning and contributing, and being featured in a doc like that is a great to encourage them.
Chris Masterjohn on inflammation, omega-3, omega-6

This is an indirect message to bradley.

By the way, I miss Tom, pboy, 4peatssake, and many others..
And Blossom, I was going to click on that link but decided not to fearing that they would start tracking even my soul after entering their website, just like it happens after being redirected by a link from Matt Stone lately.

Last edited:

Greg says

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 19.35.07.png

Also a new sitcom coming soon. There's one episode where Ray get's caught eating pork rinds in the shower.:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

DaveFoster

bradley

Hi @Amazoniac and everyone else. Apologies for the late reply, we've been hard at work organizing the Ray Peat Cruise. Unlimited OJ and milk on tap!

We are indeed planning to film with Georgi (Haidut). We approached Masterjohn a while ago and he was not interested. We did film with his Mentor (and former landlord) Fred Kummerow though.

For those that missed it, we posted an update of our progress so far to our blog.

Thanks everyone,
Brad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals