On The Back Of A Tiger: Episode One, Gilbert Ling

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That was powerful and I was moved to tears. Mess with the sacred cow and it will bull horn right over you. Sad.

Grateful that this is getting out now and hopefully the right people see it. Looking forward to more episodes and thank you for not giving up on this project and getting this footage out.

mrchibbs

Wow can't believe it is finally out.

Jennifer

That was powerful and I was moved to tears.
Me too! I appreciate his contribution to science but even more so his joy to the world. I bet his family was happy to welcome such a sweet spirit home. :)

burtlancast

They've established Ling was an honest scientist/man, but barely scratched the surface of his scientific findings.

Why did it take 5 years for that ?

And there's a need for subtitles, as Ling's elocution is troublesome for the non native English speakers.

moss

@burtlancast

If you head down to the bottom right of the YouTube screen click on CC (closed captions) and you will find subtitles.
Some of the subtitles are way off, but you'll get the gist of what is being said.

burtlancast

@burtlancast

If you head down to the bottom right of the YouTube screen click on CC (closed captions) and you will find subtitles.
Some of the subtitles are way off, but you'll get the gist of what is being said.

Thanks: i had no trouble understanding it all: i was thinking for the world audience.

Korven

Really enjoyed this, what an awesome human being! Where can you read more about Gilbert Ling's work?

Looking forward to the interview with Dr ray peat :D

Tenacity

They've established Ling was an honest scientist/man, but barely scratched the surface of his scientific findings.

Why did it take 5 years for that ?

And there's a need for subtitles, as Ling's elocution is troublesome for the non native English speakers.

I thought the same; the animations covering his science must have been 30 seconds long, if even that. I guess the documentary is intended as an introduction to these inspiring men and women rather than as an explanation of their scientific theories.

ThinPicking

That was moving, thank you.

"an immensely intellectually honest man"

It's a good mix. What a privilege for us his character and personal struggle can be seen in full colour alongside his achievements.

Atman

It's good to see that they at least produced something out of the material, but I find the mindless praise of most people shocking.
I guess you just have to wait long enough so people will forget.

Last edited:

Gadsie

Very interesting for what it is, but I think it could've been more/gone deeper. Then again, I didn't donate anything so I don't have anything to say, awesome stuff!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals