On Dairy Consumption -any Females Notice Enhancements In "Female" Area's

I_am

SO I have re-introduced grass fed dairy back into my diet and my husband was first to point out that I am more plump in my female regions. I am a pretty boney/scrawny person, so this was a new development that sort of shocked us?

My main reason for investigating this is because I want to be sure it's safe (like possibly way to much Estrogen occuring? Or too much fat?) and also I am wondering if I will see a reduction if I slow down on the dairy? Also, breasts and surrounding area's are pretty tender, which is not fun.

I imagine this can happen for men as well, probably the breasts being affected is my obvious guess.

Sources of grass fed dairy are:

Grass fed butter, Milk (whole), and Feta cheese, occasional hard Cheddar.

To note: No noticeable weight gain in other area's, I do tend to hold water though, of which I am wondering if the retention could contribute to the perceived growth in female parts.

Weird theory, I never stored fat/water in these area's before (well very little) and have in the last few months, undertaken several water and juice fasts. DO you think I could have actually like re-wired my metabolism to store fat in different area's than before..not sure how to prove this and even if you can target fat storage like that, which seems more genetic than anything else.

Thanks in advance for any responses, I am new here so my apologies if I am posting in the wrong section.

OP
I_am

I_am

Are you a type O blood type or of Western European heritage? There may be an explanation part-way down on this link: Teresa Tapp - T-Tapp

O- and so far I know that my maternal lineage is from Wales/Denmark, and paternal from Scotland. Soon, I'm going to get the 23 and me DNA test, or some other kind, not sure yet as I am still researching.

bionicheart

Hey there, I'm definitely experiencing the same! I started adding much more dairy to my diet about 3 weeks ago and I am already plumper in my hips/breast/glutes... I was rail thin before... My breasts are kind of sore too so I would love to know if this is because of increased estrogen or something else.. Also, I am type O and of 100% western european heritage too. (Thanks 23 and me)

Peatful

SO I have re-introduced grass fed dairy back into my diet and my husband was first to point out that I am more plump in my female regions. I am a pretty boney/scrawny person, so this was a new development that sort of shocked us?

My main reason for investigating this is because I want to be sure it's safe (like possibly way to much Estrogen occuring? Or too much fat?) and also I am wondering if I will see a reduction if I slow down on the dairy? Also, breasts and surrounding area's are pretty tender, which is not fun.

I imagine this can happen for men as well, probably the breasts being affected is my obvious guess.

Sources of grass fed dairy are:

Grass fed butter, Milk (whole), and Feta cheese, occasional hard Cheddar.

To note: No noticeable weight gain in other area's, I do tend to hold water though, of which I am wondering if the retention could contribute to the perceived growth in female parts.

Weird theory, I never stored fat/water in these area's before (well very little) and have in the last few months, undertaken several water and juice fasts. DO you think I could have actually like re-wired my metabolism to store fat in different area's than before..not sure how to prove this and even if you can target fat storage like that, which seems more genetic than anything else.

Thanks in advance for any responses, I am new here so my apologies if I am posting in the wrong section.

I am experiencing the same larger breasts and bottom. I have also experienced more migraines on full fat dairy. There are a few excellent threads regarding the dairy estrogen dilemma. I think for ME, not everyone, that it is estrogenic and possibly exposes a still weak thyroid.