Omicron up to 100 times less deadly than delta variant

P

Peatness

"The incentives could come in many forms, including one-off government handouts and tax breaks, for example."

Tax - breaks. I think canada plans something similar.
I think they will follow a similar strategy to get people into the digital ID- system. Or maybe even combine it.
They are probably sitting round the table plotting how they can achieve this with or without mandates. Yes, I believe this will happen one way or another

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

They are probably sitting round the table plotting how they can achieve this with or without mandates. Yes, I believe this will happen one way or another
Yes , I think they will use the Russia vs Ukraine conflict + cyber attack for this , but that's another topic...

P

Peatness

He's a poor public speaker so that "sadly" could have been referring to the poor performance of the injections compared to "Omicron" in giving people immunity. Also he knows even if he "predicts" the next scamdemic people will think that he knew because he is a genius billionaire with great foresight.
He meant next time as in next plandemic because they've got it all mapped out.

L

Lord Cola

He meant next time as in next plandemic because they've got it all mapped out.
Yes, I meant he thinks he won't be implicated even if he "predicts" the next thing they have planned because people won't suspect him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals