Omicron up to 100 times less deadly than delta variant

Mauritio

This article basically says, omicron is about as deadly as the flue and might be up to a 100 times less deadly than the delta variant.

How would you justify any of the lockdowns and mandates if this turns out to be true ? And surprisingly one person in the article asks the same question.

Most People would still comply in mass formation psychosis,even if the narrative becomes "utterly absurd" as psychologist Dr. Matthias Desmet recenlty said , so this the stage that we're in apparently.

"One former Government adviser today said if the trend continues to drop then 'we should be asking whether we are justified in having any measures we would not bring for a bad flu season'. But other experts say coronavirus is much more transmissible than flu, meaning it will inevitably cause more deaths.

Meanwhile, researchers at Washington University modelling the next stage of the pandemic expect Omicron to kill up to 99 per cent fewer people than Delta, in another hint it could be less deadly than flu. "

(Omicron may be nearly 100 TIMES less deadly than Delta, scientists say)

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

This article basically says, omicron is about as deadly as the flue and might be up to a 100 times less deadly than the delta variant.

How would you justify any of the lockdowns and mandates if this turns out to be true ? And surprisingly one person in the article asks the same question.

Most People would still comply in mass formation psychosis,even if the narrative becomes "utterly absurd" as psychologist Dr. Matthias Desmet recenlty said , so this the stage that we're in apparently.

"One former Government adviser today said if the trend continues to drop then 'we should be asking whether we are justified in having any measures we would not bring for a bad flu season'. But other experts say coronavirus is much more transmissible than flu, meaning it will inevitably cause more deaths.

Meanwhile, researchers at Washington University modelling the next stage of the pandemic expect Omicron to kill up to 99 per cent fewer people than Delta, in another hint it could be less deadly than flu. "

(Omicron may be nearly 100 TIMES less deadly than Delta, scientists say)

It will be less deadly than the flu, by evolutionary necessity.
Omikron has put this beta-coronavirus onto the path of its endemic genus-brethren.

It will never again become more harmful than omicron, only less harmful. It is becoming a normal respiratory common cold virus. It’s not absolutely guaranteed as of yet but very likely that it becomes just like its brethren, and that’s less harmful than Influenza viruses.

With the original Wuhan-Variant there was a possibility of this CoV becoming another SARS or MERS, but that possibility is no eliminated. There can be endless variants evolving in weak organisms but they won’t spread.
Common colds exist because they can - that’s the niche evolution brought about -

Sars and Mers also exist because they can. But they can only exist transiently and locally. Same goes for Ebola etc.
If they could succeed better evolutionarily, humans wouldn’t exist.

Omikron might btw have evolved in mice instead of humans, probably accelerating the good development

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Omikron has put this beta-coronavirus onto the path of its endemic genus-brethren.

It will never again become more harmful than omicron, only less harmful. It is becoming a normal respiratory common cold virus. It’s not absolutely guaranteed as of yet but very likely that it becomes just like its brethren, and that’s less harmful than Influenza viruses.

With the original Wuhan-Variant there was a possibility of this CoV becoming another SARS or MERS, but that possibility is no eliminated. There can be endless variants evolving in weak organisms but they won’t spread.
Common colds exist because they can - that’s the niche evolution brought about -

Sars and Mers also exist because they can. But they can only exist transiently and locally. Same goes for Ebola etc.

Omikron might btw have evolved in mice instead of humans, probably accelerating the good development

Time for the marburg virus ! :D jk hopefully not.

Didn't they discover a new variant in France that is supposedly more dangerous?
I'm not really following this . I just hope I get omicron soon, that would solve a lot of my problems.

LeeLemonoil

Time for the marburg virus ! :D jk hopefully not.

I'm not really following this . I just hope I get omicron soon, that would solve a lot of my problems.
Marburg is a filovirus. Those can be lethal - but they don’t spread easily.

I didn’t follow IHU-variant from France. There will be countless potentially dangerous variants evolvung in immune compromised.
Those variants now face pre-immunized populations. They won’t succeed. They no longer can.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Marburg is a filovirus. Those can be lethal - but they don’t spread easily.

I didn’t follow IHU-variant from France. There will be countless potentially dangerous variants evolvung in immune compromised.
Those variants now face pre-immunized populations. They won’t succeed. They no longer can.
But if that's inevitable how will they keep the covid narrative going?

-Luke-

It was in the media for a day or two, then it completely vanished. It probably did not cause the hoped-for increase in even more panic.

Fred

Omicron deaths will skyrocket shorty, courtesy of specially-written death recording guidelines (i.e. CDC Alert No. 2) used worldwide. Basically dying WITH covid equals dying FROM covid. That's how they manufactured the entire pandemic...

KGW News, Oregon: "... so if a person died in a car accident, from alcohol poisoning or gunshot wound and had covid would that be considered a covid death? Well according to the OHA the short answer: yes. Here is OHA spokesperson Jonathan Modie... "We consider COVID-19 deaths to be: Deaths in which a patient hospitalized for any reason within 14 days of a positive COVID-19 test result dies in the hospital or within the 60 days following discharge."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

It was in the media for a day or two, then it completely vanished. It probably did not cause the hoped-for increase in even more panic.
I think they would just create more panic if needed ,wouldnt they?

Here's the next one already
20220109_181527.jpg

-Luke-

The only dangerous pathogen in circulation is Macron.

LeeLemonoil

I think they would just create more panic if needed ,wouldnt they?

Here's the next one already
View attachment 32156

There is no adavantage for omicron to incorporate pathogenic aspects of delta. A bio professors should know that.

Yes, they might first to try to frame everyone catching the virus in a hospital or going to a hospital infected for other reasons as due to covid. Same for death. So the same old ***t but with a lot more Cases.

That would for a period cause a lot of panic with the stupid.

But it would be a brazen lie, big potential to Backfire severely or just ramp up the conflicts.

Peater Piper

It's going to be very interesting to see what governments do once the Omicron surge ends. By that point nearly everyone will have been exposed, and nearly everyone will have a high level of immunity. The (supposed) point of vaccination has been to reach herd immunity, well, we'll have it soon, though not through vaccination. So will the vaccine mandates end? I'd have no hope, but the idea that we're going to reach herd immunity through Omicron is starting to get traction, so maybe that will put some pressure on governments. I could still see yearly boosters, out of an abundance of caution of course. :rolleyes:

-Luke-

It's going to be very interesting to see what governments do once the Omicron surge ends. By that point nearly everyone will have been exposed, and nearly everyone will have a high level of immunity. The (supposed) point of vaccination has been to reach herd immunity, well, we'll have it soon, though not through vaccination. So will the vaccine mandates end? I'd have no hope, but the idea that we're going to reach herd immunity through Omicron is starting to get traction, so maybe that will put some pressure on governments. I could still see yearly boosters, out of an abundance of caution of course. :rolleyes:
Ironically, completely harmless viruses could actually increase the pressure on non-vaccinated people. If virtually no one in general becomes seriously ill anymore, vaccine manufacturers could design their studies so that the vaccines are "100% effective against new variants." The general public doesn't understand the difference between absolute and relative risk anyway, as we've already seen.

If they could market the vaccines as "100% effective" that could lead politicians and media to state "There is no excuse at all anymore for the unvaccinated" and the pressure could even increase.

Who knows. Nowadays I would not rule anything out at all. But I think it is more likely that the Covid narrative will gradually be replaced by something else.

Dean

They could always blame the die-off from the vaccine on some new strain or mutation of the virus itself. Some explanation, it would seem, will be necessary. Either that, or they'll need to shut down the internet or create some huge new distraction (geopolitical perhaps) to overshadow it.

Jam

Doc Sandoz

+10

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"The incentives could come in many forms, including one-off government handouts and tax breaks, for example."

Tax - breaks. I think canada plans something similar.
I think they will follow a similar strategy to get people into the digital ID- system. Or maybe even combine it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals