Omicron symptoms -> Those of the genetic experiment. Unbelievable.

akgrrrl

Loooool!! Bolder and colourer! Miss him. He only shows up on the Sodium acetate thread from time to time.
"bolded it myself, upon inspiration from legendary bolder Amazoniac"
Yes! This! Miss him too. Thanks for injecting your humor while reminding us of legendary members. Love, love.

IROM

Not many will buy it, it does give the ruling class plausible deniability, nothing sticks plus diplomatic immunity on top of this.
South Africa said no to more vaccines and the day after they start pumping the moronic covid strain, there seems to be a host of issues getting covered by this, jizzlaine maxwells trial is all but absent in MSM, the change over from LIBOR to SOFR in the financial system happens on December 31st also.
That is interesting. All the stock and crypto gurus have said nothing about the LIBOR to SOFR rate. They've been talking about ISO20022 but that is about it. Something is going to happen. I really think they will take our stocks and cryptocurrency via Quantum computing attack. Best I can do is cold storage and request paper copies of my biggest holdings.

Drareg

That is interesting. All the stock and crypto gurus have said nothing about the LIBOR to SOFR rate. They've been talking about ISO20022 but that is about it. Something is going to happen. I really think they will take our stocks and cryptocurrency via Quantum computing attack. Best I can do is cold storage and request paper copies of my biggest holdings.
I don’t think they have a quantum computer that’s functional, quantum cryptography is though and that could be the next leap to counter online censoring, it will benefit us.
I think most of the crypto has been used for money laundering, Bitcoin will never be the main currency, maybe it will kept around for intelligence organizations to fund their criminal activities or dark ops as they call them.
The central banks have their own systems coming online, it won’t be bitcoin imo, BIS fintech research

IROM

I don’t think they have a quantum computer that’s functional, quantum cryptography is though and that could be the next leap to counter online censoring, it will benefit us.
I think most of the crypto has been used for money laundering, Bitcoin will never be the main currency, maybe it will kept around for intelligence organizations to fund their criminal activities or dark ops as they call them.
The central banks have their own systems coming online, it won’t be bitcoin imo, BIS fintech research
IONQ is making headway pretty fast in the Quantum Sphere, they completely bypassed superconducting. Many eggheads in the quantum realm don't want to acknowledge Honeywell and IONQ as quantum computers because the eggheads have all invested so much time and money in their copper macrame contraptions so you may have not heard about it but quantum computing is functional and coming along at double exponential rate.

Perry Staltic

Many people have different symptoms, symptoms also vary greatly by race/ethnicity. For instance, East Asians almost never lose their smell, while Middle East/Europeans often do.

That's not the way infectious diseases work. They did the same thing with AIDS. For example, some people had Kaposi's Sarcoma and most didn't. And some who had it were HIV negative, but were still diagnosed with AIDS. That's not the way infectious diseases work, but it is the way drug-induced, or toxin-related, diseases work. The people who got Kaposi's Sarcoma were heavy users of poppers, but that was completely ignored in favor of the infectious paradigm.

Last edited:

lvysaur

That's not the way infectious diseases work.
Never said it was necessarily infectious. But I am leaning towards that hypothesis.

They did the same thing with AIDS. For example, some people had Kaposi's Sarcoma and most didn't. And some who had it were HIV negative, but were still diagnosed with AIDS. The people who got Kaposi's Sarcoma were heavy users of poppers,
Yes, I know that the poppers are immunosuppressive. And I know that AIDS isn't primarily a viral disease, otherwise heterosexual people would have it too by now. Not to mention the fact that Botswana is the nicest country in Africa, instead of being a failed state.

I think AIDS is somehow tied to the act of homosexual sex, and it's due to something "incompatible" with it.

However, COVID isn't AIDS. I've noticed very clear symptoms of reinfection when I go out. This leaves me with two options:

1) the disease is infectious (even if cov2 is simply an exosome, the disease itself is contagious by some other unknown mechanism)
2) the disease is caused by 5G/radiation, and my home is farther away from these radiation sources than the stores I visit--which is why I get sicker when I go out.

K

Kayaker

However, COVID isn't AIDS. I've noticed very clear symptoms of reinfection when I go out. This leaves me with two options:

1) the disease is infectious (even if cov2 is simply an exosome, the disease itself is contagious by some other unknown mechanism)
2) the disease is caused by 5G/radiation, and my home is farther away from these radiation sources than the stores I visit--which is why I get sicker when I go out.
What are your symptoms, exactly? Does it affect your motor system?

lvysaur

What are your symptoms, exactly? Does it affect your motor system?
It temporarily affected my motor system at the very worst stages, which was back in March 2020. It made my fingers "trembly", and I attribute this to endotoxin/mild sepsis. Vitamin C improved this symptom.

Plenty of other symptoms but the main one that concerns me right now is skin thickening. After my first infection, the skin of my left index finger became hyperpigmented and rough.
Now after my reinfection (October 2021), that same area of skin has completely thickened, with zero nerve sensation in a few spots.

David PS

-Luke-

"This just in! Cancer cases are rising in Xi'an for unkown reasons! Scientists believe this is due the post traumatic pandemic syndrom!"
Just as my grandfathers' generation died of cancer en masse after the post traumatic stress of World War II.

Oh wait, they didn't...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom