Omicron symptoms -> Those of the genetic experiment. Unbelievable.

Doc Sandoz

Is it just me or has anyone else lost their sense of smell and taste every time they get a common cold?

sweetpeat

Is it just me or has anyone else lost their sense of smell and taste every time they get a common cold?
It happens to me fairly often with a common cold, though it generally lasts only about a week.
Earlier this year I had what seemed to be the Fauci flu (more severe than a cold), and lost smell and taste for several weeks.

Jinju

I have on a few ocassions in the past when I have had the sniffles. Usually the loss of smell would be more pronounced. But one time I could not stand the taste of coffee <I LOVE coffee>, it took nearly 10 days for me to be able to drink coffee again.

lvysaur

Are you saying, therefore, that you believe you had "covid?"
Yes, I'm 100% sure I had covid, or whatever it was that people were calling "covid" at that time (graphene sprays, 5G interference, or whatever theory you happen to believe). The sudden illness right around March 2020 cannot be a coincidence.

My point is that these so-called "new" symptoms are symptoms that I had right at the beginning of the pandemic.

tankasnowgod

Yes, I'm 100% sure I had covid, or whatever it was that people were calling "covid" at that time (graphene sprays, 5G interference, or whatever theory you happen to believe). The sudden illness right around March 2020 cannot be a coincidence.
You mean, a common cold or flu right in the last month of common cold and flu season? What are the odds?

Oh, really high, actually. Especially when there is a propaganda campaign on going telling you to think that you are sick. Medicine has acknowledged this effect for at least a century, and called it "placebo," and it is so common and powerful, it has to be controlled for in every randomized trial.
My point is that these so-called "new" symptoms are symptoms that I had right at the beginning of the pandemic.
Again, there is no "pandemic." Never was. There was a propaganda campaign. I know you've argued that "something" might have been going around New York City at that time. Even if so, that is an "epidemic."

And Covid has ZERO new symptoms. 100% of symptoms overlap with the common cold and flu, and every symptom individually can be indicative of dozens, if not hundreds of conditions.

You don't have to believe me. Here it is straight from the CDC-

Watch for Symptoms​

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea
With those, more than half are even listed as the tagline in NyQuil commercials, which have been running for decades.

Here are the "more serious" symptoms.

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone

Again, all of these happen in more serious cases of the flu. Where is the "New" symptoms? Did you see anyone with horns growing out of their head? Did this happen to you? Did you get green pockmarks?

Regina

My confusion is that you said you had no "covid" symptoms but were 100%sure that is what it was. What people were then calling "covid" had classic respiratory symptoms. So at the time, you had completely different symptoms, why would you suspect covid?

P

Peatness

"Stealth" - yet another loaded scare word.
Article is from The Guardian. That's all I need to know.
I’m with you on this, they can do serious damage here in the UK because of their readership. I need to keep reading them to know which direction they are leading people.

David PS

lvysaur

My confusion is that you said you had no "covid" symptoms but were 100%sure that is what it was. What people were then calling "covid" had classic respiratory symptoms. So at the time, you had completely different symptoms, why would you suspect covid?
Many people have different symptoms, symptoms also vary greatly by race/ethnicity. For instance, East Asians almost never lose their smell, while Middle East/Europeans often do. The news media is more stupid than it is nefarious (although nefarious too), they just never report on the things that matter.

The reason I think I had "covid" is simple, I'm a young person under 30 who is almost never sick. Then coincidentally right before this great pandemic hits, I become the sickest I've ever been in my life, so sick that I thought I would die.

I'm open to all sorts of theories about covid, but what I know to be a fact is that my sickness is certainly a result of, or deeply connected with, whatever is driving this pandemic. Be it 5G interference, sprayed "graphene" or whatever.

Otherwise you have to accept an extraordinary coincidence, that this healthy person magically got violently ill at the same time the pandemic started--it just doesn't track

CiggyTardust

Many people have different symptoms, symptoms also vary greatly by race/ethnicity. For instance, East Asians almost never lose their smell, while Middle East/Europeans often do. The news media is more stupid than it is nefarious (although nefarious too), they just never report on the things that matter.

The reason I think I had "covid" is simple, I'm a young person under 30 who is almost never sick. Then coincidentally right before this great pandemic hits, I become the sickest I've ever been in my life, so sick that I thought I would die.

I'm open to all sorts of theories about covid, but what I know to be a fact is that my sickness is certainly a result of, or deeply connected with, whatever is driving this pandemic. Be it 5G interference, sprayed "graphene" or whatever.

Otherwise you have to accept an extraordinary coincidence, that this healthy person magically got violently ill at the same time the pandemic started--it just doesn't track
Yeah, I'm about as big a skeptic as they come with all this but I have to admit I've known many people in my circle (I work at a non-profit with employees around the globe) that got seriously ill in the last 18 months. My own father included. They all recovered but a common refrain was it was the worst cold/flu they'd ever had. Now for every person that said that, many more just got a light cold... I got a nagging rough throat and the sniffles a handful of times as everyone around me got sick so I'm pretty sure whatever they were exposed to got me as well. Never took a test and never got really sick though which leads me to believe your nutritional profile and overall health has a lot to do with how hard you get hit.

So I guess I'm saying something has been going on. Whether that's a "virus," or parasite or environmental toxin (energetic, chemical, etc.) amplified by psychological operations to promote fear, thus increasing stress while suppressing immune response, making people feel worse... I don't know exactly. But to say nothing is happening doesn't jive with what I've seen. As for the deaths, I believe the vast majority were people with co-morbidities that admitted themselves to hospitals who were then murdered by the standard of care pushed by the NIH.

Regina

I am not at all discounting that you got "hit" with something related to this whole story.
I don't know what that is. It was the lack of any cold/flu-like symptoms that led me to more inquiry.
As for myself, I have vestibular sysmptoms seemingly out of nowhere. I'm a never get sick kindof person too.

I think most of us here agree that there is more to the story than a corona virus going around.

Regina

Yeah, I'm about as big a skeptic as they come with all this but I have to admit I've known many people in my circle (I work at a non-profit with employees around the globe) that got seriously ill in the last 18 months. My own father included. They all recovered but a common refrain was it was the worst cold/flu they'd ever had. Now for every person that said that, many more just got a light cold... I got a nagging rough throat and the sniffles a handful of times as everyone around me got sick so I'm pretty sure whatever they were exposed to got me as well. Never took a test and never got really sick though which leads me to believe your nutritional profile and overall health has a lot to do with how hard you get hit.

So I guess I'm saying something has been going on. Whether that's a "virus," or parasite or environmental toxin (energetic, chemical, etc.) amplified by psychological operations to promote fear, thus increasing stress while suppressing immune response, making people feel worse... I don't know exactly. But to say nothing is happening doesn't jive with what I've seen. As for the deaths, I believe the vast majority were people with co-morbidities that admitted themselves to hospitals who were then murdered by the standard of care pushed by the NIH.
"But to say nothing is happening doesn't jive with what I've seen."
Yes. Me either. That's why I never said or thought that.

P

Peatness

Gain of function research is directed at certain ethnic groups so this makes sense. I recall walking past an endocrinology department waiting room in a hospital once and noticed it was mainly black and brown people. Something is screwing up their organs. I used to think it’s just poor diet but now I’m thinking this might by design.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom