Omicron symptoms -> Those of the genetic experiment. Unbelievable.

Makrosky

I am watching now some clips of Spanish mainstream TV channels "informing" about the new """Omicron variant""" effects :
- No taste/smell loss unlike previous variants.
- No running nose
- No cough
- Tachicardia
- Arrythmia
- Heart attacks

So basically, the effects of the genetic experiment that are injecting into people. So now all deaths from those "vaccines" will be attributed to the omicron?

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT.
This cannot be real.

I hope I just got a temporary bout of conspiranoia.

@Pina @haidut @Drareg @tankasnowgod

Drareg

I am watching now some clips of Spanish mainstream TV channels "informing" about the new """Omicron variant""" effects :
- No running nose
- No cough
- Tachicardia
- Arrythmia
- Heart attacks

So basically, the effects of the genetic experiment that are injecting into people. So now all deaths from those "vaccines" will be attributed to the omicron?

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT.
This cannot be real.

Not many will buy it, it does give the ruling class plausible deniability, nothing sticks plus diplomatic immunity on top of this.
South Africa said no to more vaccines and the day after they start pumping the moronic covid strain, there seems to be a host of issues getting covered by this, jizzlaine maxwells trial is all but absent in MSM, the change over from LIBOR to SOFR in the financial system happens on December 31st also.

Ben.

Giraffe

- No running nose
- No cough
- Tachicardia
- Arrythmia
- Heart attacks

Symptoms according to German news:
- tiredness

haidut

Forum Supporter
- No running nose
- No cough
- Tachicardia
- Arrythmia
- Heart attacks

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT.
This cannot be real.

The collapse of civilization we all fear/feared has already happened.

View: https://gen.medium.com/i-lived-through-collapse-america-is-already-there-ba1e4b54c5fc

This is how we know the virology part of the medical industry/profession is 100% fraudulent. AFAIK, there is no virus, mutated or original (wild-type), that causes exclusively cardiovascular symptoms and no respiratory ones. Yet no public health official is willing to call this what it is - nonsense. Even Ebola causes some symptoms of URTI. At this point, the only question is how many people die from the vaccine and its side effects, and how many more die on top of that due to the social aspect of the collapse,. Especially, when the vaxxed realize they've been had...

Regina

The collapse of civilization we all fear/feared has already happened.

View: https://gen.medium.com/i-lived-through-collapse-america-is-already-there-ba1e4b54c5fc

This is how we know the virology part of the medical industry/profession is 100% fraudulent. AFAIK, there is no virus, mutated or original (wild-type), that causes exclusively cardiovascular symptoms and no respiratory ones. Yet no public health official is willing to call this what it is - nonsense. Even Ebola causes some symptoms of URTI. At this point, the only question is how many people die from the vaccine and its side effects, and how many more die on top of that due to the social aspect of the collapse,. Especially, when the vaxxed realize they've been had...

It's awful to carry around the knowing.
And it does open the compassion for the enormity of senseless misery inflicted over the centuries.

Heart Sutra helps.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

They will swallow everything man. At my workplace many people is convinced this is because the unvaxxed. MSM is brainwashing against unvaxxed 24/7.

My only hope (I guess wishful thinking) is that this omicron thing will end it. Like in Japan. Something like "the virus cannot be stopped and anyway it has become very mild, so let's go back to normal".

Not many will buy it, it does give the ruling class plausible deniability, nothing sticks plus diplomatic immunity on top of this.
South Africa said no to more vaccines and the day after they start pumping the moronic covid strain, there seems to be a host of issues getting covered by this, jizzlaine maxwells trial is all but absent in MSM, the change over from LIBOR to SOFR in the financial system happens on December 31st also.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

@Lokzo buddy how is it going in Australia? Are they still full throttle against purebloods?

Shackles

This is how we know the virology part of the medical industry/profession is 100% fraudulent. AFAIK, there is no virus, mutated or original (wild-type), that causes exclusively cardiovascular symptoms and no respiratory ones
I have a nice paper on that. I will post later in the day when home again

P

Peatness

Can bet next year there will be a new strain that sides include infertility.
:thumbsup:
- No running nose
- No cough
- Tachicardia
- Arrythmia
- Heart attacks

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT.
This cannot be real.

We said this would happen. Thankfully we have a lot of evidence of adverse effects/deaths since Dec 2020. Before the moron arrived

tankasnowgod

- No running nose
- No cough
- Tachicardia
- Arrythmia
- Heart attacks

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT.
This cannot be real.

The original symptoms of the four demonvaxxxed cases in Bostwana basically just had common cold symptoms.

tankasnowgod

This is how we know the virology part of the medical industry/profession is 100% fraudulent. AFAIK, there is no virus, mutated or original (wild-type), that causes exclusively cardiovascular symptoms and no respiratory ones. Yet no public health official is willing to call this what it is - nonsense. Even Ebola causes some symptoms of URTI.

I like how this OMG variant is even contradicting traditional COVID mythology. The "Novel Corona Virus" was supposedly discovered in Wuhan, China, and it took 3-4 months to "spread" to other parts of the world, despite little to no travel restriction or fear of travelling from the general public. But now, this Omegatron variant can travel at light speed (Warp Speed, anyone?) from Botswana to Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, The UK, Germany, Israel, Belgium, Australia, the Netherlands and Italy, despite heavy travel restrictions, and people not travelling to avoid the hassle.

How did it magically appear in Australia when the entire country is "locked down?" What, did viruses perfect Star Trek type transporter technology in the past two years when we weren't looking? From 4 months travel time to Overnight travel in less than 2 years!. Maybe humans aren't all that intelligent. Maybe this "Novel Corona Virus" is the smartest and most innovative lifeform on the planet! And it did it all without Government or Big Pharma funding! Just imagine the advances if we got rid of people like Fauci and Elon Musk, and handed all scientific and medical research over to this amazing "Novel Corona Virus." We'd probably perfect intergalactic space travel by the end of the decade.

Herbie

I watched the video from the doctor who discovered the alleged new varient*. She said everyone is overreacting and it’s very mild symptoms.

I like how this OMG variant is even contradicting traditional COVID mythology. The "Novel Corona Virus" was supposedly discovered in Wuhan, China, and it took 3-4 months to "spread" to other parts of the world, despite little to no travel restriction or fear of travelling from the general public. But now, this Omegatron variant can travel at light speed (Warp Speed, anyone?) from Botswana to Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, The UK, Germany, Israel, Belgium, Australia, the Netherlands and Italy, despite heavy travel restrictions, and people not travelling to avoid the hassle.

How did it magically appear in Australia when the entire country is "locked down?" What, did viruses perfect Star Trek type transporter technology in the past two years when we weren't looking? From 4 months travel time to Overnight travel in less than 2 years!. Maybe humans aren't all that intelligent. Maybe this "Novel Corona Virus" is the smartest and most innovative lifeform on the planet! And it did it all without Government or Big Pharma funding! Just imagine the advances if we got rid of people like Fauci and Elon Musk, and handed all scientific and medical research over to this amazing "Novel Corona Virus." We'd probably perfect intergalactic space travel by the end of the decade.

We know that coronaviruses are as old as time itself, and there are who knows how many thousands of them.

How many of those have they truly described, identified, sequenced, whatever? Maybe a few? Now they are 'finding' viruses that have probably been with us the entire time, and making them out into the greatest enemy mankind has ever faced.

It's the equivalent of sticking your hand into a pile of festering ***t, pulling out a turd and screaming "LOOK! THIS ONE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!"

Drareg

They will swallow everything man. At my workplace many people is convinced this is because the unvaxxed. MSM is brainwashing against unvaxxed 24/7.

My only hope (I guess wishful thinking) is that this omicron thing will end it. Like in Japan. Something like "the virus cannot be stopped and anyway it has become very mild, so let's go back to normal".
They are probably pop culture normies, stuck in the cult, authoritarian personas looking to other a group for their sadist fix, many self loathing types have really jumped on the covid cult bandwagon, self harm essentially.

Waynish

You're such a normie! ;):hahahaha

You should at least realize that there are those of us who had at least one thing of this magnitude of delusion in the consciousness of those around us... Some of us for our entire lives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom