Omega-6 Apocalypse

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Vinny, so sorry to hear :therethere Antibiotics rescued me. Felt instantly better. I suffered waaay too long and shame on me, with my microbiology background. I was fixated on it being an estrogen problem, a post-menopausal problem, a female problem, a cortisol problem, an adrenaline problem, a thyroid problem. I ventured down every rabbit hole and felt so stupid in discovering it was an infectious problem. Naturally cortisol, adrenaline, estrogen and every other energy zapping molecule is going to be high during a highly inflammatory process.

Have you checked albumin? Kidney function? I was shocked to find how low my albumin had gone. Will check out your posts and see what I can offer. My advice, go see a dr. I know its freakin frustrating dealing with the profession and believe me I have had some pretty nasty experiences. I just can't learn to keep my mouth shut when they don't know their stuff. They may be the dr but it's my body and they are not the boss of me. I do try extremely hard not to upset them.

So what is the connection of a bacterial infection to free fatty acids? I will discuss when I post my journey through these uncharted waters.
@Vinny, hope you find your way out of the quagmire and feel better soon. I thought I never would. I am not there yet but 100% better than when I was at my lowest.​
Look forward to your post, @Ella. :hattip

mostlylurking

Since antibiotics rescued you it sounds like an endotoxin issue resolved temporarily by the antibiotics. Low albumin is caused by high endotoxin. High endotoxin increases estrogen. Focus on your gut health. Eat raw carrots every day. Eat well cooked mushrooms too. Avoid all other fibrous foods. No raw salad, no undercooked veggies (cook them an hour), no grains. Dr. Peat has said that eating raw carrots everyday for a week can be as effective as taking an antibiotic. Read up on endotoxin and carrot salad: Ray Peat, PhD on the Benefits of the Raw Carrot – Functional Performance Systems (FPS).

I learned via a Danny Roddy interview with Kyle Mamounis (here): http://www.generativeenergy./main/episode29 that saturated fat will increase the transmigration of endotoxin through the gut wall and into the bloodstream so a very low fat diet is better than eating all the coconut oil you please.

Niacinamide is helpful because it helps keep the stored fats parked in your fat cells so they don't become free fatty acids in the blood. This is very helpful to improving the situation if you have PUFA stored in your fat cells. Dr. Peat has said that 90 mg of niacinamide taken 3-4 times a day will be helpful and I've found that to be true for me and also for my husband. see here: Ray Peat, PhD Quotes on Therapeutic Effects of Niacinamide – Functional Performance Systems (FPS).

OP
Mito

Mito

7CDB3218-0146-47A3-887A-EDF71E425C94.jpeg

Kingpinguin

reducing pufa consumption isnt necessarily a great solution. For many that’s not the best solution. I want way to counteract the damage. I honestly think his presentation on omega 6 is good but it’s mainly all based on correlation. I wouldn’t be surprised if lack of fruit consumption has any correlation with the timelines he used.

it is the best solution. Go back to consume how we used to consume when pufa was non existent. It will heal the damage. Theres no fast track to ridding the body of stored pufa.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals