Omega 3 Replaces Omega 6 And Lowers Prostaglandin Synthesis

DHA is greatly increased in patients with defective sperm.

Sci-Hub | Fatty acid composition of human spermatozoa and seminal plasma levels of oxidative stress biomarkers in subfertile males. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids, 77(2), 117–121 | 10.1016/j.plefa.2007.08.003

"Our data confirm the results obtained by Calamera et al. [13], who observed that sperm from normozoospermic individuals have lower unsaturated fatty acid content than sperm from asthenozoospermic individuals. They also assayed superoxide dismutase (SOD) content of spermatozoa which is increased in normozoospermic individuals. Calamera et al. therefore, concluded that spermatozoa from normozoospermic samples are less susceptible to reactive oxygen species (ROS)-induced peroxidative damages.

Ollero et al. reported that there is a net decrease in unsaturated fatty acid content, especially DHA, content and a concomitant decrease in saturated fatty acid content during the process of sperm maturation [3]. They concluded that one important physiological consequence of DHA removal from human sperm membrane during the process of sperm maturation is to decrease the susceptibility of sperm to lipid peroxidation.

We can conclude that spermatozoa from pathological samples may contain high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids. On the other hand, these patients may contain low levels of antioxidant systems in their seminal plasma. Therefore, spermatozoa from pathological samples are more susceptible to ROS-induced peroxidative damage."​

View attachment 13594

..of interest is also the fact of higher fat-amounts in the defective sperms in general.All have increasing Fat-counts,
especially Polyunsaturated ones.

GorillaHead

You know i look at the countries with high omega 3 intake like japan and i look at their lifespan and i look at this thread and i am like where is the disconnect

Starship

You know i look at the countries with high omega 3 intake like japan and i look at their lifespan and i look at this thread and i am like where is the disconnect
Also, today I found out that American nutrition guru Jack LaLanne lived to 96 and he ate fish every day. From what I could find, often it was salmon.

Mito

Also, today I found out that American nutrition guru Jack LaLanne lived to 96 and he ate fish every day. From what I could find, often it was salmon.
He was also big into juicing fruits and vegetables and took many supplements.

Starship

He was also big into juicing fruits and vegetables and took many supplements.
It seems that he avoided coffee, milk and dairy like a plague. Maybe he was right then that exercise is a king. Dang it, I need to start working out instead of searching for a perfect diet.

Mito

It seems that he avoided coffee, milk and dairy like a plague. Maybe he was right then that exercise is a king. Dang it, I need to start working out instead of searching for a perfect diet.
Keep in mind some people that drink coffee, eat dairy, and don’t work out regularly live into their 90’s too.

NewACC

Show me evidence. I know it makes sense. And I’m not promoting omega 3 supplements. Im saying consumption of fresh fish. I don’t believe it’s the same. Show me one single study that proves what you are saying. I can show you several studies with mutiple beneficial things liked increased dopamine, increased testosterone, increased metabolism and reduced inflammation. I don’t care if theoretically it should be unstable. If omega 3s benefits is from reducing omega 6 and prostaglandin synthesis I can totally understand why it woulf be beneficial.
I think that we must take a little bit omega 3 since it is a component of dopamine and, in particular, endocannabinoid receptors, as well as gray matter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals