Omega 3 Fish Oil Injection Saves Brain Cells In Mice W/ Stroke

Spokey

Well, it is anti-inflammatory, it does suppress clotting. So short term it's possibly better than nothing. But I'll wager progesterone and aspirin would work even better still. It's interesting the talk of myelin composition, and yet no one seems to mention the cholesterol that myelin contains. Consequently, one of the justifications for using DHA seems to be a structural argument (nerve cells are made of X, so maybe more X could fix damage). I wonder if anyone has attempted cholesterol interventions using similar logic.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Well, it is anti-inflammatory, it does suppress clotting. So short term it's possibly better than nothing. But I'll wager progesterone and aspirin would work even better still. It's interesting the talk of myelin composition, and yet no one seems to mention the cholesterol that myelin contains. Consequently, one of the justifications for using DHA seems to be a structural argument (nerve cells are made of X, so maybe more X could fix damage). I wonder if anyone has attempted cholesterol interventions using similar logic.
Interesting!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom