oldest living veteran hero peatarian?

HDD

Definitely has some peatarian things goin' on. Hooch in the morning coffee and cigars. Too funny! Love it!

jaguar43

dont forget the aspirin

4peatssake

ttramone said:
well I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow.

juanitacarlos

That looks brililant 4peats! I can see myself out on the deck with my slippers, pj's, cigar and scotch whiskey. All in the name of health. I love this dude! Might need the aspirin in the afternoon...

4peatssake

ttramone said:
That looks brililant 4peats! I can see myself out on the deck with my slippers, pj's, cigar and scotch whiskey. All in the name of health. I love this dude! Might need the aspirin in the afternoon...
He's doing the possible! :P

In an ideal environment in all aspects of the word ideal (mind, body, spirit), how long do you believe our bodies were designed to live?

“I have never seen evidence that they contain any principle of mortality, and in recent years the suspicion that we contain all the equipment needed for perpetual renewal, given the right circumstances, is seeming to be increasingly plausible. ”

— Raymond Peat, PhD

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Oldest UK Person Has Died 112 - What Can We Learn Miscellaneous 4
F Oldest Person In UK To Recover From Covid-19 (aged 99) Attributes Recovery To Eating Marmalade Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 17
methylenewhite HARLOT Plc: An Amalgamation Of The World's Two Oldest Professions Scientific Studies 4
Mito World’s Oldest Person Dies At 117 The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 19
R World's Oldest Person Health 23
Herbie World's Oldest Person, Italian Woman Emma Morano, Dies Aged 117 The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 12
TubZy Oldest (109) WWII Vet Eats Milk, Ice Cream And Soup, Coffee Miscellaneous Health Discussions 33
ecstatichamster Worlds Oldest Woman Eats Just Eggs, No Fruits Or Veggies Miscellaneous Health Discussions 32
N Oldest Cats Aged 34 And 38 Years Ate Bacon And Coffee Each Morning. WTH? Animals 50
A World's Oldest Man Credits Longevity To Anacin And Bananas Supplements 15
haidut A 405-year Old Clam Is The Oldest Known Animal On Earth Science 5
Zachs Oldest art discovered. Society 0
5 Is Bolivian peasant Carmelo Flores Laura oldest person ever The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 1
K Plants in the Living Room / Sleeping Room Ask For Help or Advice 0
ecstatichamster If you can buy a high altitude tent is that good as living at altitude Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 5
haidut Serotonin may be the "aggression hormone" in most living organisms Scientific Studies 13
ScurveDream Jobs will not fix poverty, improve standard of living much, or overall quell financial problems Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 22
D What's the point of living if you get forced vaccine? Vaccines 42
johnwester130 Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave? Society 82
ScurveDream How To Become More Than Just A Beast? What Is A Better Purpose Of Living? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 53
Energizer Ray Peat Interview What's So Happy About Serotonin? Butter Living (8/6/2020) Interviews 6
David PS What's So Happy About Serotonin? With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast) Interviews 0
ScurveDream Identity Issues, Living Vicariously And "improper" Development Ask For Help or Advice 15
Giraffe From Someone Dead You Can't Take Living Organs Mind, Sleep, Stress 39
C Living In Mexico Ask For Help or Advice 62
biggirlkisss Any Prove Of Living Forever Ask For Help or Advice 49
mrchibbs (Coming Soon) A New Landscape Of Life And Learning With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast) Audio Interview Transcripts 0
Inaut Ray Peat Interview A New Landscape Of Life And Learning With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast Interviews 2
theLaw Ray Peat Interview A New Landscape Of Life And Learning With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast) Interviews 1
G Living At Altitude Vs. Living Near The Beach Ask For Help or Advice 3
Inaut Ray Peat Interview Fertility, Pregnancy, & Development With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast Interviews 3
C How Much Beef Liver To Eat Living In A Place With Lots Of Sun? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Inaut Declining Health Of The Young With Georgi Dinkov (Butter Living Podcast) haidut 45
debored13 ME/CFS Is A Living Death Health 2
I Living In Israel - Horrible Protein Options Diet 8
ScurveDream Pets Living Longer Indoors -- More Confirmation On Stress, Environment And Aging? Ask For Help or Advice 3
D Being Darker Skin And Living In Northern USA Ask For Help or Advice 5
P Lesser Evil. EMF/wifi Or Basement Living? Ray Peat Topics 10
rawmeat People Living Hundreds Of Years (Haidut)? CO2, Bag Breathing 59
A I Stopped Taking Propecia And Feel Like I Shouldn't Be Living Anymore Male Issues 17
Elchapchapchapo Living My Best Life With Ray Peat / Bentinho Massaro / Fredrick Dodson's Work Logs 1
raypeatclips How Do You Experiment With Peat When Living With A Partner? Miscellaneous 91
Amazoniac The Living Body - Documentary The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 0
L Living Off Of Sunlight? One Man 78yrs Old Is Scientific Studies 11
haidut Ants Do Not Age Due To Living In Environment With High Co2 Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 45
seano Gallbladder: Living Without It? Ask For Help or Advice 17
M Is Living Off Oj, Ice Cream And Chocolate For A Week Okay? Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 10
uuy8778yyi Man Who Reccomends Living On Sprouts And Water Barred From The UK Breaking News 15
haidut High Protein Option For People Living In USA Protein 37
T Living in the dark! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11