Olanzapine

Quality

good if you want to feel like a zombie yeah

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Mechanism of Action and Pharmacodynamics of Olanzapine - Psychopharmacology Institute

"The mechanism of action of olanzapine, as with other drugs having efficacy in schizophrenia, is unknown. However, it has been proposed that this drug’s efficacy in schizophrenia is mediated through a combination of dopamine and serotonin type 2 (5HT2) antagonism. The mechanism of action of olanzapine in the treatment of acute manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder is unknown."

I personally wouldn't experiment with this drug. It's a very heavy duty psych med that has serious side effects.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Is good for a very good night sleep
But a doctor told

I don't want to tell you to go against your doctor's advice. I'm just some random stranger on the internet that doesn't know you. There are some milder things that can help with sleep if you want to talk to your doctor about them such as Benadryl, doxylamine succinate (unisom) and even cyproheptadine are examples of meds that have helped some people on the forum.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You don't need to say that

But anyway
I will not try it anyway
It would be irresponsible of me to not say that in light of the fact that your doctor recommended it for you. It's different when a person is just asking about something versus asking about something prescribed by their physician. :)

Quality

@Quality
Thank you
But a doctor told
Is good for a very good night sleep
I've used it in the past for hallucinations and paranoia more than a decade ago when I wasnt doing so well as I am today.
Trust me you don't want to use this as a sleep aid bud, they give these kind of meds to prisoners aswell to keep them more in check.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
Thank you blossom
Thank you quality
The doctor is my friend
He is not my doctor

But we were talking while drinking coffee

That this med will let me sleep a very good night sleep for hours

So I was planning to get that med

Then blossom and you
Showed me that's not a simple sleep aid

OP