Ohio Protesting In State Capitol

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
God bless those people for standing up against tyranny.

David PS

An insiring video that will never make to the tv news. It was said in the video that the police allow them to demonstrate as long as it is peaceful. I suspect that the police have family, friends and neighbors who have been economically impacted by the state lockdown.

sweetpeat

An insiring video that will never make to the tv news. It was said in the video that the police allow them to demonstrate as long as it is peaceful. I suspect that the police have family, friends and neighbors who have been economically impacted by the state lockdown.
Fortunately, it looks like it got picked up by the local news:
Apparently, more protest are being planned in other states: https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/corona

David PS

I expect trump to split the baby and give the states his official permission to do what they think it right. His first task force essentially gave individuals the permission to voluntarily wear masks. Up until then, wearing masks was a no-no.

Drareg

Well done Ohio, the yellow vests and pension protesters in France are going come back with immense strength when France has to loosen the lockdown.

I mean think about it, no more than 2km from your home and 6 feet apart, this advice is not to discourage you from protesting at all......

I don’t think the police anywhere in the world have the will to enforce this crap for too long, in France they were at breaking point over the weekly yellow vest protests which had the addition of the pension protest last year.

pepsi

This makes me want to cry and gives me hope. So good to see brave and sane people fighting for the constitution.

Giraffe

In Berlin several hundred people gathered peacefully, keeping 1.5 m distance (!), doing nothing. Once in a while the police proclaims that they are criminals if they don't leave. The crowd disagrees of course. Every couple of minutes the police picks up one of those who carry a poster. Then the crowd jeers and calls the policemen traitors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals