Off Drugs

messtafarian

At the request of my (new) endocrinologist,I am Off Everything until Wednesday. No aspirin, no blood pressure meds ( lisinopril), no Lauricidin, no antibiotic compounds and NO CYPROHEPTADINE.

At first I thought it would be okay, and the therapeutic value of this stuff had to have changed my situation somewhat.

That was three days ago.

It only took three days for some very odd things to reoccur, namely Big Sweats which resolved completely when I was taking cypro and are now totally back. Also my lower gut feels crampy and rumbly and my brain is moving very slowly. When I read text my brain switches words. I've got something like arthritic pain in most of my joints which I don't recall having before, especially in the hips and shoulders; can't remember what they call that. Scapulohumoral or something?

Sleep is weird, patchy -- and actually also reversing, like my brain completely wants to stay awake and Do Stuff at 2 AM and is ready to sleep for ten hours at 10 AM. All this in THREE DAYS.

Cypro withdrawal? I can see the sleep problem being a reverse placebo/anxiety thing, but you can't control when you sweat.

It's really bad. I'm actually not sure if I'll make it til wednesday. I'm determined to stick it out though. By accident the endocrinologist I switched to is the Omnipitor in a fairly prestigious US hospital system. If I have a pheo or a functioning adenoma they *will* find it.

DaveFoster

No drugs? Where's the fun in that?

How about cocaine? Great for motivation; for at least an hour anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals