Obtain Labs Online W/o Dr?

Rtm320

Hi all,
I'm not even sure how possible this is, I am in NY but can anyone suggest a company online to have lab work done? I am a freelancer and do not have the best insurance and my last visit to a doctor really turned me off--she refused to do bloodwork at my last annual because she only practices 'evidence based' medicine. Evidence based ha! After only knowing me for a few minutes and I hadn't had bloodwork done in over 3 years. I am really struggling to understand all of this and how to help myself. If anyone knows of a way to do this without a doctor's visit? Any advice would be really appreciated...thanks.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the reply Blossom. After doing some research it seems NY has regulations on this, such bull**** :(
Sorry to hear that @Rtm320. It is your money and your body after all. Do you live close enough to another state to make travel feasible?
I almost went to Mexico for a breast ultrasound recently after being turned away by two hospitals because they wouldn't do the test unless I agreed to have a mammogram first. Sadly it seems we are losing more and more of our freedoms every day.

OP
R

Rtm320

Thanks Blossom :/ It's so true...:confounded:
I am from CT originally, my mother still lives there. I think I'll probably go that route, thanks again.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks Blossom :/ It's so true...:confounded:
I am from CT originally, my mother still lives there. I think I'll probably go that route, thanks again.
Good luck, I'm glad you have that option.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals