Observation: I Only Get The Facelift Effect With Oral Pregnenolone

accelerator

Yes, 2 grams per day, but not religiously. Ive found no I'll effects, and it's a supplement I hear of being dosed high. Peat says it's a safe supplement and difficult to mess things up. But maybe I needed a high amount. I've never had labs done.

Did you work up to 2 grams or go straight to that? what made you think you need that much? did you not get effects at lower doses?

Mossy

Did you work up to 2 grams or go straight to that? what made you think you need that much? did you not get effects at lower doses?
Good questions. Would be interesting to know the answers.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

It was 200mg. I don't know Why I wrote 2 grams. Yes, facelift effect from oral pregnenolone even at 100mg. I don't get facelift effect from topical pregnenolone.

Mossy

It was 200mg. I don't know Why I wrote 2 grams. Yes, facelift effect from oral pregnenolone even at 100mg. I don't get facelift effect from topical pregnenolone.
Thank you. Good to hear of your success with it. I hope to replicate this one day soon.

mrchibbs

For some reason, I seem to get beat results from Premier Research Labs. They've doubled their price, though. Very expensive.

Health Natura's is pretty good. Been using it for 2 years and despite the most intense illness/stress you can think of during that time span, I've gotten several comments about how young I looked. It definitely has the effect Ray mentions.

IROM

I'm sorry but I am calling S on Peat's "facelift effect" just like growing an inch. If pregnenolone or anything had an obvious oral facelift effect it would already be a patented superstar.

Most likely the mood benefits caused a subjective improvement in self assessment.
He took DHEA too. I think it is real. Everytime I take DHEA my teeth start hurting and it's because my wisdom teeth start pushing out.

mrchibbs

He took DHEA too. I think it is real. Everytime I take DHEA my teeth start hurting and it's because my wisdom teeth start pushing out.

I'm definitely convinced it's real as well. When I first took pregnenolone I was looking prematurely aged while going through a severe illness, and within days it made my face look a lot more youthful. It's definitely doing something, although like Ray talks about it has no effect on young healthy people.

DiabloQueso

It would have the biggest effect on former smokers suffering from elastin degradation.

mrchibbs

It would have the biggest effect on former smokers suffering from elastin degradation.

Interesting! I was considering it for my father who smoked for 40 years and has stopped but is clearly experiencing this with his facial skin.

Vajra

Is this Ray? What doses did he use? What substance is preferable for a topical solution?
Can someone send me a source of this. Thanks
Here's a higher resolution if you're still wondering:
peatascension.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals