Observation: I Only Get The Facelift Effect With Oral Pregnenolone

Peatogenic

Specifically capsules. It's weird actually feeling your face skin stretching. I take topical pregnenolone every day. In the past I only took capsules and always had facelift effect from 200mg.

Infarouge

I'm sorry but I am calling S on Peat's "facelift effect" just like growing an inch. If pregnenolone or anything had an obvious oral facelift effect it would already be a patented superstar.

Most likely the mood benefits caused a subjective improvement in self assessment.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I'm sorry but I am calling S on Peat's "facelift effect" just like growing an inch. If pregnenolone or anything had an obvious oral facelift effect it would already be a patented superstar.

Most likely the mood benefits caused a subjective improvement in self assessment.

My perceptions show it to be a real effect that I can actually feel physically and objectively.

mangoes

49FA0441-80F4-4A44-897B-8FE2217AF0B4.jpeg

Infarouge

A LOT (millions) of peeps have played with pregnenalone for decades. Funny no one else noticed it is a trillion dollar holy grail of beauty, and makes you 8.5 inches flacid.

Topical progesterone has the best cosmetic benefit on the face. It is well documented and minimal.

baccheion

Facelift effect could easily happen due to lowered serotonin and/or histamine (ie, more acetylcholine). Acetylcholine is associated with muscle tone.

Elkman

Lol my friend, pregnenolone has an astounding face lifting effect. I was actually blown away. Have you tried it? Does your facial skin sag?

Elkman

Im serious I’m curious if you’ve tried it? I was skeptical until I tried it. 30 mg topically applied (stress-non) and I woke up the next day and was absolutely blown away.

It’s not a subtle effect btw. It completely lifted up all my loose skin and also somehow drained out all the water/ puffiness in my face. Literally my face was revitalized overnight. Somehow it also gave me a brighter glow, and my wrinkles seemed smoothed out. I’m a man and I will say though, it did give me a bit of a feminine texture to the skin. I almost looked too pretty-boyish.

The Downside, though, is it shrunk my penis and absolutely obliterated my libido. So I can’t keep taking it. And when I stop, I do notice the fatigue lines and facial drooping come back. Also my cheekbones disappear, whereas when taking preg. They “pop” because the skin tightens around them.

I seriously want to know why this wouldn’t work for everyone and only me? That’s why I’m messaging again.

Also, I’d like to know if any guys have figured out how to keep taking preg. while avoiding numbing their penis into oblivion? Small doses do this to me as well.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Im serious I’m curious if you’ve tried it? I was skeptical until I tried it. 30 mg topically applied (stress-non) and I woke up the next day and was absolutely blown away.

It’s not a subtle effect btw. It completely lifted up all my loose skin and also somehow drained out all the water/ puffiness in my face. Literally my face was revitalized overnight. Somehow it also gave me a brighter glow, and my wrinkles seemed smoothed out. I’m a man and I will say though, it did give me a bit of a feminine texture to the skin. I almost looked too pretty-boyish.

The Downside, though, is it shrunk my penis and absolutely obliterated my libido. So I can’t keep taking it. And when I stop, I do notice the fatigue lines and facial drooping come back. Also my cheekbones disappear, whereas when taking preg. They “pop” because the skin tightens around them.

I seriously want to know why this wouldn’t work for everyone and only me? That’s why I’m messaging again.

Also, I’d like to know if any guys have figured out how to keep taking preg. while avoiding numbing their penis into oblivion? Small doses do this to me as well.

Lots of people experience that. I haven't experiencedpenis numbing though. Maybe others know why.

Elkman

Lots of people experience that. I haven't experiencedpenis numbing though. Maybe others know why.
Honestly that sucks. I would be thrilled to be able to use low-dose preg. Simply for this effect. It gives me Hollywood skin. Not exaggerating. But I guess my biology forgets that I’m a man and I don’t need to convert it down the progesterone pathway.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Honestly that sucks. I would be thrilled to be able to use low-dose preg. Simply for this effect. It gives me Hollywood skin. Not exaggerating. But I guess my biology forgets that I’m a man and I don’t need to convert it down the progesterone pathway.

FWIW, I've only ever taken high dose oral pregnenolone, or Pansterone (preg+dhea)

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

In the past, like 2 grams oral a day. Nowadays 2 drops pansterone most days.

It makes me feel like myself, it can change reality. That it's a youth hormone isn't placebo for me. Discovered a couple years ago I have CPTSD, so I think I may have chronically elevated cortisol/estrogen/etc.

It has a similar feel to androsterone, a kind of youthful confidence and glow...internally and externally.

As far as skin, it will make my skin tighter but also more on the pink spectrum, but only if oral. Going back to oral as well lately.

baccheion

In the past, like 2 grams oral a day. Nowadays 2 drops pansterone most days.

It makes me feel like myself, it can change reality. That it's a youth hormone isn't placebo for me. Discovered a couple years ago I have CPTSD, so I think I may have chronically elevated cortisol/estrogen/etc.

It has a similar feel to androsterone, a kind of youthful confidence and glow...internally and externally.

As far as skin, it will make my skin tighter but also more on the pink spectrum, but only if oral. Going back to oral as well lately.
2 grams? Per day? Any before/after pictures? Would such a dose be recommended generally? Did it raise progesterone a lot (any labs)?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

2 grams? Per day? Any before/after pictures? Would such a dose be recommended generally? Did it raise progesterone a lot (and labs)?

Yes, 2 grams per day, but not religiously. Ive found no I'll effects, and it's a supplement I hear of being dosed high. Peat says it's a safe supplement and difficult to mess things up. But maybe I needed a high amount. I've never had labs done.

baccheion

Yes, 2 grams per day, but not religiously. Ive found no I'll effects, and it's a supplement I hear of being dosed high. Peat says it's a safe supplement and difficult to mess things up. But maybe I needed a high amount. I've never had labs done.
Well, did you show signs of higher progesterone?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Well, did you show signs of higher progesterone?

I don't know what those signs are. In men, I've only heard of negative signs being effects to libido. But I didn't have libido issues before or after. Ejaculation doesn't fatigue me anymore, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals