Obesity Paradox Illusion

These studies are largely worthless. And relative risks are low anyway. I think there is a lot of evidence that health is possible even with being a bit fat. And fat is very protective as you age. Not too much obviously.

I think robust health that maintains itself despite environmental or nutritional change, metabolic inertia, is probably quite healthy.

L

lollipop

I think robust health that maintains itself despite environmental or nutritional change, metabolic inertia, is probably quite healthy.

@ecstatichamster
This makes so much intuitive sense to me. Seems much more an indicator of real health - adaptability. If a large life stressor completely derails someone's health, was it the stressor? Or the actual hidden tenuous health before the stressor.

@ecstatichamster
This makes so much intuitive sense to me. Seems much more an indicator of real health - adaptability. If a large life stressor completely derails someone's health, was it the stressor? Or the actual hidden tenuous health before the stressor.

it can work both ways...it's hard to make changes that matter. I read people who use one drop of something and freak out. I have 20 drops and don't feel a thing.

Tarmander

it can work both ways...it's hard to make changes that matter. I read people who use one drop of something and freak out. I have 20 drops and don't feel a thing.

Ha that's me...I'm on 1/10th a drop of androsterone and I feel it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals